[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

Nvm
Last edited by JuhlDk on Aug 24, 2022, 8:08:55 AM
"
Mirathas wrote:
"
fdxfdcfd wrote:
Hi there, is there any recommendation for lvling and basic pob for start?. I'm just back for a while and really want to play this build. any help?

Not that much but I usually go with Smite and allocate the attribute nodes first and head downwards first for stun immunity.

hey man, the build concept looks great... i realy wana try that build... right now im playing summon animated weapon with a animated guardian for "auto summon" with chains of command...

how tanky do you think your build looks like compared with the chains of command build??? and it is better for clear speed????

thx alot, i will start to lvl up a inquisitor until i wait for you anser XD... haha
Last edited by andrelb1 on Aug 24, 2022, 8:21:32 AM
Hello Mirathas, how do you keep up determination with purity of elements and herald of ash and discipline?
I see your character in the current league but i dnt get it, the reservations are not enough
"
wolf8556 wrote:
Hello Mirathas, how do you keep up determination with purity of elements and herald of ash and discipline?
I see your character in the current league but i dnt get it, the reservations are not enough

I only use either Herald or Discipline, depending on content.
Currently mostly Discipline as I lack EHP otherwise.

My current setup is far from optimal but capable of red maps.
But then how do you spam vortex + cyclone together i think i lack mana right now i have 59 unreserved, my regen is ok, but it seems like there is a small cooldown between the desecrate and the vortex i dunno
Clarity linked with arrogance can solve the mana issue
I already have it linked, you can see my character on my profile, maybe i need quality on arrogance for more mana regen on the clarity
From Cchris07 recommend: use a -9 mana cost conquerors efficiency jewel socket in the tree or a praxis unique ring can do the same job or a -mana cost ring craft.
Can I use DD instead of VD? is it good with this build ?
"
fdxfdcfd wrote:
Can I use DD instead of VD? is it good with this build ?

not sure about that one, that would for sure hinder clearspeed though so i wouldnt recommend that, you could swap vd for dd in path of building to see. or just test it yourself in a map

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info