[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

how do you handle the slwo movement. its the only thing thats bothers me so far on this build
"
Blutspakt wrote:
how do you handle the slwo movement. its the only thing thats bothers me so far on this build

150% permanent movement speed.
Pondering about leaguestarting VD in 3.19. What type of content does this build do well at low budget? Anyone played this that know?
I used it as league starter since 3 leagues and two leagues now ending with Mageblood. So I would say its pretty suitable for league start.

Leveling is a bit clumpy but thats maybe because I yet found no real good way from 1-38.
Hi Mirathas!

Thanks for the build guide.
I just got to level 100 with it (first time for me)!
I already don't like the new league ...

Mechanics look not as good and for the build we have one nerf (reservation) and no buffs.

And the fancy change made to "The Magnate" belt seems to not affect also its better version "The Tactician" so this would have been the only positive thing but it missed ...

Not to mention the removal of one of my beloved Crafts (Max Life as extra ES).
Last edited by Mirathas on Aug 12, 2022, 8:56:59 AM
so you wouldn't recommend the build for 3.19 anymore?
No, thats not what I want to say, it should work out fine with some downside on Aura, maybe rare mob changes will cancel that out.

Its just as uninteresting as last league from a first look and even there I finally played to 100 :-)
"

Mechanics look not as good and for the build we have one nerf (reservation) and no buffs.

And the fancy change made to "The Magnate" belt seems to not affect also its better version "The Tactician" so this would have been the only positive thing but it missed ...

what about the volatile dead buff? seems decent

New: Explosion deals base Fire Damage equal to 4% of the corpse's Maximum Life
Old: Explosion deals base Fire Damage equal to 3% of the corpse's Maximum Life
"
Terenyr12 wrote:
"

what about the volatile dead buff? seems decent

New: Explosion deals base Fire Damage equal to 4% of the corpse's Maximum Life
Old: Explosion deals base Fire Damage equal to 3% of the corpse's Maximum Life

Not really as we do scale the balls not the explosion.
However the new Grand spectrum (i.e. minimum endurance+frenzy+max life) jewels look interesting instead of the insanely expensive harmony of purpose Jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info