[DEAD] Wormblaster 2021 [Dark Pact Null's Inclination] [All Contents]

"
Cabledragon wrote:

I assume this build can't be used with CI because dark pact removes some of your life?

What's the point in having TWO dark pacts, how exactly does that work?

What's the most important modifiers for our build? Like when looking at nodes on the tree and trying to decide how good it is for our dps what are we looking for?

What do you mean by "rampage swap"?

Lastly, a ton of these items have gone way up in value what's your best tips for getting this build up and running on a budget? Like your original mentioned 40ex budget, I feel like that 40ex would not go nearly as far with voices being like that are, 6L Null's being 3ex and lots of other stuff being double or triple the price at time of this guide.

1. CI is totally fine. Dark Pact works on skeletons

2. Null's Inclination triggers all socketed spell with no cooldown. So both dark pact will trigger. The second dark pact thus act as a 100% more damage multiplier.

3. After min-maxing the build I would say the most important modifiers are often the most expensive ones: +2 amulet, Ritual of Shadows Glorious Vanity, and the curse cluster. Others are just stacking crit as high as possible.

4. after you gain rampage, you can remove the gear which provides rampage and the effect remains.

5. I have budget guide and PoB in post.
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
Cabledragon wrote:

I assume this build can't be used with CI because dark pact removes some of your life?

What's the point in having TWO dark pacts, how exactly does that work?

What's the most important modifiers for our build? Like when looking at nodes on the tree and trying to decide how good it is for our dps what are we looking for?

What do you mean by "rampage swap"?

Lastly, a ton of these items have gone way up in value what's your best tips for getting this build up and running on a budget? Like your original mentioned 40ex budget, I feel like that 40ex would not go nearly as far with voices being like that are, 6L Null's being 3ex and lots of other stuff being double or triple the price at time of this guide.

1. CI is totally fine. Dark Pact works on skeletons

2. Null's Inclination triggers all socketed spell with no cooldown. So both dark pact will trigger. The second dark pact thus act as a 100% more damage multiplier.

3. After min-maxing the build I would say the most important modifiers are often the most expensive ones: +2 amulet, Ritual of Shadows Glorious Vanity, and the curse cluster. Others are just stacking crit as high as possible.

4. after you gain rampage, you can remove the gear which provides rampage and the effect remains.

5. I have budget guide and PoB in post.

Quick question, how important or vital is the Transcendent Flesh on the jewel slot node just west of the templar start? In terms of crit multi It only really provides 35 crit multiplier which isn't a lot. Also I don't know how important the life recovery rate on it is worth it either as there's not many strength nodes allocated(in this case unallocated to give a better benefit for crit/life recovery due to how the jewel works) regardless. Would be less DPS but would be better to just stick a life % double crit regular rare jewel in it's place overall I figure.
Last edited by reciprocate on Feb 28, 2021, 4:08:04 AM
"
reciprocate wrote:

Quick question, how important or vital is the Transcendent Flesh on the jewel slot node just west of the templar start?

In terms of dps it is similar to other crit jewels. In terms of price it is cheaper than those. Life recovery rate has completely no effect on our build.

Edit: If you are short on currency just get a Maligaro's Virtuosity. It saves all crit jewels and transcendence.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Feb 28, 2021, 4:15:09 AM
This look really fun, i've always love the synergy build but the meduim cluster jewel is already running at 3-4ex minimum per piece so do we really need to use voice at all(3voices is already at 150+ex) or its just for min-maxing?
"
ssampiseth wrote:
This look really fun, i've always love the synergy build but the meduim cluster jewel is already running at 3-4ex minimum per piece so do we really need to use voice at all(3voices is already at 150+ex) or its just for min-maxing?

large clusters are fine, check budget pob
Right, just fire.
Why do you use feeding frenzy? It gives MORE minion damage, which doesn't affect you (Spiritual aid only converts INCREASED minion damage)
For skellies to focus on killing worms i guess
Got a little question here, I'm too lazy to level a new character so I'm going to run this as ascendant as you said. But since I'm not planning to do a budget version, should I still go with assassin and pathfinder ?
How does this build fare in 100% delirium?
"
Pyromancer4 wrote:
Why do you use feeding frenzy? It gives MORE minion damage, which doesn't affect you (Spiritual aid only converts INCREASED minion damage)

Just so the skeletons will walk around the monsters, auto focusing dark pact
Right, just fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info