[3.14] juju's Best CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block / Explo chest ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

thanks for your guide, just building/crafting gear for my char atm :)

do you guys have any tips for crafting the attack/explode chest? atm got only a 680 es crusader chest with an open suffix.

and i got a good shield with the desired mods, but +1 max lightning res prefix. remove lightning with harvest, can i block something there to force +1cold skill gems or something else useful? 1 prefix/ 1 suffix open
Hey so I'm at literally 7.57 APS with 14CDR BP in my POB. Is this ok or do I have to be 7.56 or lower? Also does Tailwind calculate properly in POB? I've heard multiple answers to this. If someone could tell me the exact calcs they select that would be amazing ty.


Hi Juju. Thank you again very much for this guide!


I want to upgrade my gear, but i NEED the accuracy rating on my gear. When i look at other peoples gear, they dont half as much accuracy as me on their gear, but they have 100% hit rate. I even took the passive note precision for get my hitrate to 100%.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/91MyG00Y
"
Tengrii_ wrote:


Hi Juju. Thank you again very much for this guide!


I want to upgrade my gear, but i NEED the accuracy rating on my gear. When i look at other peoples gear, they dont half as much accuracy as me on their gear, but they have 100% hit rate. I even took the passive note precision for get my hitrate to 100%.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/91MyG00Y

Nothing wrong with taking precision.

You needed both accuracy and DEX, so best of both worlds.
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Feb 24, 2021, 9:20:26 AM
"
Behemoth-XUL wrote:
Hey so I'm at literally 7.57 APS with 14CDR BP in my POB. Is this ok or do I have to be 7.56 or lower? Also does Tailwind calculate properly in POB? I've heard multiple answers to this. If someone could tell me the exact calcs they select that would be amazing ty.

Tailwind provides you 8% action speed, in case with increased effect 8-10% depends on roll. So yes, PoB calculates APS with tailwind properly. I also had a same problem as you and I sucessfully solved it :) You can check the previous page, there is all info
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
Tengrii_ wrote:


Hi Juju. Thank you again very much for this guide!


I want to upgrade my gear, but i NEED the accuracy rating on my gear. When i look at other peoples gear, they dont half as much accuracy as me on their gear, but they have 100% hit rate. I even took the passive note precision for get my hitrate to 100%.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/91MyG00Y

Nothing wrong with taking precision.

You needed both accuracy and DEX, so best of both worlds.


You are actually right :D
What would you suggest to me as a possible upgrade? I know i can get a better watchers eye, and fix my boots ms and get the last triple multi jewel.
I am to afraid to try hit the 52+ breakpoint since it will almost mean i will need get overall New gear but yea i am confused a lot.
"
Tengrii_ wrote:


You are actually right :D
What would you suggest to me as a possible upgrade? I know i can get a better watchers eye, and fix my boots ms and get the last triple multi jewel.
I am to afraid to try hit the 52+ breakpoint since it will almost mean i will need get overall New gear but yea i am confused a lot.


You already have excellent gear. Your dps is actually higher than the original poster :D

Your "lack" of accuracy is a byproduct of you chosing this specific helmet, that's all. Nothing wrong with that aside being forced to use 2 magic rings and no Circle of fear.

Gloves could be a tad better without the anti-stun thing, but then again, i'm a big advocate of stun protection on the jewels/cluster jewels, which is exceedingly expensive. Your choice.

Same for the boots. cold penetration and tailwind + cooldown reduce.
52 CDR is not magic BTW, you will not double your dps ;D
Just make sure to get your resists elsewhere, which could be a pain.

You have a pretty balanced setup there. It will be hard to change anything without breaking something else...

You could unallocate Zealot's Oath, it doesnt bring much really, and get even more dps elsewhere.
You're using a rare amulet, which means your hits dont automatically chill enemies (which is THE main benefit of Pandemonium).
Maybe put this point into the far right of the skill tree, in chance to freeze (1st node of Fingers of Frost).
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Feb 24, 2021, 2:47:24 PM
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
Tengrii_ wrote:


You are actually right :D
What would you suggest to me as a possible upgrade? I know i can get a better watchers eye, and fix my boots ms and get the last triple multi jewel.
I am to afraid to try hit the 52+ breakpoint since it will almost mean i will need get overall New gear but yea i am confused a lot.


You already have excellent gear. Your dps is actually higher than the original poster :D

Your "lack" of accuracy is a byproduct of you chosing this specific helmet, that's all. Nothing wrong with that aside being forced to use 2 magic rings and no Circle of fear.

Gloves could be a tad better without the anti-stun thing, but then again, i'm a big advocate of stun protection on the jewels/cluster jewels, which is exceedingly expensive. Your choice.

Same for the boots. cold penetration and tailwind + cooldown reduce.
52 CDR is not magic BTW, you will not double your dps ;D
Just make sure to get your resists elsewhere, which could be a pain.

You have a pretty balanced setup there. It will be hard to change anything without breaking something else...

You could unallocate Zealot's Oath, it doesnt bring much really, and get even more dps elsewhere.
You're using a rare amulet, which means your hits dont automatically chill enemies (which is THE main benefit of Pandemonium).
Maybe put this point into the far right of the skill tree, in chance to freeze (1st node of Fingers of Frost).


Thank you very much for your explanation! That's also why I don't really want to upgrade any items because I would need to upgrade every single item almost to cap my resists again haha :D

I am just trying to min-max as much as possible right now with the current gear and small upgrades, i have around 100 ex.

I thought I had 100% chance to chill, so i didn't really think about that much, but I will try to respec and see :D

I tried to PoB the -12 res and +1 max power charge helmet, but lost A LOT of DPS maybe i was doing it worng.

BTW I am going for level 100, still, don't know what I should use my last 2 passives at :P
"
I thought I had 100% chance to chill, so i didn't really think about that much, but I will try to respec and see :D


Oh but you have. Once your vortex hits monsters, that is, and that thing is always trailing behind you.

So your first hits probably wont be crits/freezing hits/whatever, until your vortex catches up.

That's the power of Pandemonium. It's a guaranteed chill on hit, which everything else depends upon. Your crit chance, your damage, everything.

That's why it takes a LOT of SP/raw power to replace Pandemonium with anything else.

IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Feb 24, 2021, 4:12:59 PM
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
I thought I had 100% chance to chill, so i didn't really think about that much, but I will try to respec and see :D


Oh but you have. Once your vortex hits monsters, that is, and that thing is always trailing behind you.

So your first hits probably wont be crits/freezing hits/whatever, until your vortex catches up.

That's the power of Pandemonium. It's a guaranteed chill on hit, which everything else depends upon. Your crit chance, your damage, everything.

That's why it takes a LOT of SP/raw power to replace Pandemonium with anything else.




Ahh i can see it actually makes a lot of sense now! Well i might just spec into it then! I also just hit 99 so i specced 1 point into Breath of rime.

Ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info