[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
Metaldan139 wrote:
thanks for your guide, just building/crafting gear for my char atm :)

do you guys have any tips for crafting the attack/explode chest? atm got only a 680 es crusader chest with an open suffix.

Yeah, I think my next upgrade is to get an attack/explode chest as well, and swap out the watcher's eye with hatred crit chance with a cold pen one. Would appreciate tips on how to craft that chest too, as well as if spell crit chance on the chest is important to cap ice nova crit chance as well.

Thanks!
"
Tengrii_ wrote:
Hi

I actually checked your pob since was interested in helm. If you can get dexterity from anywhere else than precision then UI would be actually super good value for you to max out 100% accuracy and getting more movement speed! If 16dex would be enough instead precision you could buy 16dex double crit multi es jewel instead triple crit jewel and go UI for example :D

Also noticed few other things

1. Dude get 15cold pen from wise oak for free DPS, its almost free upgrade.
2. You need to have cold resist highest for more damage (wise oak)
3. You have no xx-xx fire damage get IGNITE fore more DPS boost. Best place to get it on ring as prefix craft

STOP USING PORTAL GEM I GET ALWAYS TILTED WHEN I SEE THIS. WASTING A SKILL GEM SPOT FOR THIS STUPID SHIT. START LEARNING TO USE PORTAL SCROLLS!!!!! GETTING MAD ABOUT THIS EVERYTIME I SEE SOME ONE WASTING SKILLGEMS FOR PORTAL gem :(

Have you tested changing whispers of doom enchant on amulet and elemental weakness in bodyarmor instead portal if that would be more DPS?

With this gear yeah you can easily break build so make always sure everything before start messing things :D

------------------------------------------------------

Answering other posts without quoting

For body armor: Buy elder or hunter 6link base with attack crit then awakener orb explo chest mod and pray for harvest removable mods. Easy to harvest craft rest.

for shield: +1cold gem is good/best third prefix if won't get tripple ES.

Hey so I'm at literally 7.57 APS <-- this is bad and sad, you need to stay below it, 7.56 would have been good ^^

Tested Tengriil's full DPS helmet in POB and got about 30% DPS increase. Hard to say if it is actually even worth it since i have already so much DPS with current setup. Also gearing with full DPS helm will make gearing so much harder :D Maybe at somepoint when have more info about full DPS helm i write about it ;)

Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 3:12:22 AM
Meme section updated. Feel free to post ice nova related memes and best ones will be quoted on second post :D

"
juju666 wrote:
"
Tengrii_ wrote:
Hi

I actually checked your pob since was interested in helm. If you can get dexterity from anywhere else than precision then UI would be actually super good value for you to max out 100% accuracy and getting more movement speed! If 16dex would be enough instead precision you could buy 16dex double crit multi es jewel instead triple crit jewel and go UI for example :D

3. You have no xx-xx fire damage get IGNITE fore more DPS boost. Best place to get it on ring as prefix craft

STOP USING PORTAL GEM I GET ALWAYS TILTED WHEN I SEE THIS. WASTING A SKILL GEM SPOT FOR THIS STUPID SHIT. START LEARNING TO USE PORTAL SCROLLS!!!!! GETTING MAD ABOUT THIS EVERYTIME I SEE SOME ONE WASTING SKILLGEMS FOR PORTAL gem :(

Have you tested changing whispers of doom enchant on amulet and elemental weakness in bodyarmor instead portal if that would be more DPS?

With this gear yeah you can easily break build so make always sure everything before start messing things :D

For body armor: Buy elder or hunter 6link base with attack crit then awakener orb explo chest mod and pray for harvest removable mods. Easy to harvest craft rest.

Hey so I'm at literally 7.57 APS <-- this is bad and sad, you need to stay below it, 7.56 would have been good ^^

Tested Tengriil's full DPS helmet in POB and got about 30% DPS increase. Hard to say if it is actually even worth it since i have already so much DPS with current setup. Also gearing with full DPS helm will make gearing so much harder :D Maybe at somepoint when have more info about full DPS helm i write about it ;)

Thank you so much for your advices. I got alone 100k more dps just by adding the fire damage to my ring.
Trying to fix my resist now so i can get that free -15 cold pent from wise oak!

Gonna try out how with whispers of doom and elemental weakness, i will let you guys know :D
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Tengrii_ wrote:
Hi

Blue text on grey/brown background is borderline unreadable.
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Feb 25, 2021, 8:53:25 AM
"
Qmabyte wrote:
Blue text on grey/brown background is borderline unreadable.

Never! Buy Better Monitor! OK i make small change, now good?
Hi Juju,

I´d like to get into our build, but do not know where to start.

Currently playing LL CoC ice nova - my POB https://pastebin.com/3W1xVmRD
but it feels really squishy, getting oneshots almost all the time.

What would be the best approach for me to get into this build?
Currently sitting at 15 ex ~ approximately.

Thanks in advance for your advice.
"
juju666 wrote:

meh, just slot it in alternate weapon, weapon swap, cast portal, GTFO

I swore I wasn't going to do anything Cyclone next league... but after seeing Juju's juicy COC.. I just gotta taste it
Woulds silk gloves be better with the temple mod 50% increased damage to chilled enemies?
juju i think if u lose+ breath of rime + Written blood + life and energy shield (right behind the written blood node) U gained 4 passive points now put in a Medium cluster jewel instead of the Abyssal jewel And Used 4 points in that medium cluster for 2 notables + 1 small passive and 1 jewel socket to socket the abyssal jewel u removed. = Profits. u lose tiny bit of ES.
MAth
2.4% dmg Light eater
3.2% dmg breath of rime
0.5% both small passive + written in blood
Total 6.1% dmg lost
10 Str lost
267 ES lost

Gains.
*assuming we use the same cluster (sol stone) medium cluster u got
Small area damage node 1.1% dmg With w.e useless stats u get (resist/dex)
Vast power notable Extra +3 Aoe radius and 2.1% Dmg
Magnifier 3.4% dmg + 1 aoe radius
Total
6.6% Dmg and +4 Aoe radius

imo is worth it idk tell me wat u think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info