[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
aurum0718 wrote:
How do you craft the ring btw? Looks like its hard to get one with dexterity, accuracy, and the elreon mod.

Many keep prefix roll suffix crafts until hit dex. Will take time to craft it :P

We had base with 12crit multi and 6spell damage with elreon mod but a guy used keep suffix roll prefix and destroyed ring... xD

edit: With your setup get xx-xx cold/fire craft on ring so you don't need to use abyss jewel and get tripple crit jewel instead if you make elreon ring
Last edited by juju666 on Mar 31, 2021, 11:13:55 PM
"
juju666 wrote:
"
aurum0718 wrote:
How do you craft the ring btw? Looks like its hard to get one with dexterity, accuracy, and the elreon mod.

Many keep prefix roll suffix crafts until hit dex. Will take time to craft it :P

We had base with 12crit multi and 6spell damage with elreon mod but a guy used keep suffix roll prefix and destroyed ring... xD

edit: With your setup get xx-xx cold/fire craft on ring so you don't need to use abyss jewel and get tripple crit jewel instead if you make elreon ring

Cool, thanks! My plan could be to stick with abyss jewel until I end up crafting the ring with dex, accuracy, and elreon mod, and then switch to two more triple crit jewels in the 2nd large cluster
Your POB helped a ton. How hard was it to get a cospri day 1? Never tried getting one that fast :P
Last edited by Zonraz on Apr 1, 2021, 4:54:11 PM
"
Zonraz wrote:
Your POB helped a ton. How hard was it to get a cospri day 1? Never tried getting one that fast :P

In this league it was so much cheaper than in any earlier league i have played. Probably due to new ''The Whiteout'' div card :D Found one exalted orb during campaign and bought one for 1 ex or so (max 2ex worth of chaos orbs) if remember right. Got cospri before went to red maps ^^ Bough pandemonius for like 5ex. It is expensive at start but it is seriously worth to invest in! Pande drops in price by time but seriously its worth to get as fast as you can even if it costs +5ex ^^

Did a lot of upgrades on guide!
Hi,
I am actually levelling an assassin to build a COC nova after tried the inquisitor which is good but was not able to do more than 40% delirium WITHOUT DYING 2 or 3 times despite level 95 and maxed gear.

There is many different Coc nova, and I like yours, but I just don't see any mechanic to avoid STUN. Some build use CHAYULA amulet for stun immunity for exemple. What is your thought about that ?
"
Yinneal wrote:
There is many different Coc nova, and I like yours, but I just don't see any mechanic to avoid STUN. Some build use CHAYULA amulet for stun immunity for exemple. What is your thought about that ?

Check Elemental ailment & Stun immunity part of guide! Myself i was too lazy to run lab for the 80 avoid enchant and just kept using 10cold pen because got it first in this league :P For the super expensive min/maxed versions we got 80% stun on boots (20% from tree) When you get enough damage the stun is not really needed to be honest ^^
What's your preferred skill to lvl up post COC? I was thinking ARK through the acts 1-10 until maps.
"
Zonraz wrote:
What's your preferred skill to lvl up post COC? I was thinking ARK through the acts 1-10 until maps.

I will write more about league start when i see patch notes for next league to see if anything changes! Put ice nova/frostbolt on switch so you can level up them. Freezing pulse until i get frozen trail jewel in act 5. Then buy second frozen trail for 1alc-1chaos and use frostbolt until act 7 ''map quest'' After that will switch to coc ice nova with 4-link

There are probably way better ways to do it but i have never been a pro early leveler. Will take like 6hours for me to do campaign. I have done campaign multiple times with freezing pulse thats why i use it at start :P I also build the tree so it is easy to switch from life to CI any day. You can start with ark for sure.

I built little difference than most guys did early league. I went pretty much straight up to ''Disciple of the forbidden'' for dps/mana regn etc, have not done any calculations with pob but i go straight to power charge route for DPS. It seriously felt really good in this league!

Before coc https://poeplanner.com/AQABABEABgAALgAHBOcGHgdIDpYRvxZBHy0klSYLKh8t7zFYMlg6OkJRSbNMdFFLVcZV8l3iYVJwxn_bg9OJNozpjvGUIJUulVOYo6IFpJmmmKw4tEi188Ef0Bnl6-_V8Nf3l_j1-wIAAP______________________Aevv_wABAAAAAQD_____________

When start to coc
https://poeplanner.com/AQABABEABgEAZwAHBLMEtQXnBh4H0Q1IDpIQlhFAFm8WvxYvF10YyBsUHUEfbiAtJJUmLydPKQsqHy1xMO8xMjJYMj02QjpYOtg6OkJRSXhLs0wwUHRRDlNLVcZV1lXyXeJhrGJDY-dknma3a4xsbG1ScG5wxn-kgJuC24N9hdOJC4w2jL-N6Y5Gj1WQ8ZQglS6VU5ihm6qdAKKjogWkmabPqJis8a3_rji0xbRItXy5ZsDzwezC3c8f0CPUptWo3WrjhOMZ5TjssOzr79XwivHX95f40vr1-wIAAP______________________Auvv_4rx_wABAAAAAQD_____________

I will make more detailed post when get patch notes!
52Cooldown Explo version is ready! This is pretty much best we could make of 52cooldown setup with max block and explo chests! All content with this char feels like doing a white map... :D

52cooldown explo! pob: https://pastebin.com/eUZ8EZD8

- all bosses die extremely fast
- 52cooldown and 9.70aps
- Balanced resist for wise oak abuse
- Stun immune (if killed recently)
- 100% chance to avoid elemental ailment
- ~6550 es
- 74% attack and 74% spell block
- Blind from two sources
- Damage is absolutely insane
- About 100x better survivability than non block CI glass cannons
- Offscreen explosions
- More base damage than HH version without buffs

Expensive 52cd explo version Cortex https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzSi1MzG5-E
Expensive 52cd explo version Uber Elder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Daf6tSM61oQ
Last edited by juju666 on Apr 4, 2021, 8:33:27 PM
Hi, I am really hesitating between playing your build and the LL one. Just because I play in standart, and I have only 100 ex (BTW I already have some stuff from COC inquisitor) but all the gear you show is 40 ex each (minimum) and make an overall cost of 300 ex ( at least only Shield, Helmet, Armor, Belt and few jewels !). It is very frustrating and I don't really know what to do. Is trying LL first and then upgrade to your build is a good choice ? What is the realistic "cheap" cost of this build to achieve delirium 100 content ?
Have you an idea ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info