[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Okay HH version is ready! It is absolutely insane for all content in game :D Best defense/damage ratio of any HH version that has been build ;) Don't really know what to write here... its most insane char i have ever played in poe. Damage is about doubled from 1power charge -12 cold helm setup! Boots has cooldown that we don't really need but its still nice to have. We can easily swap this with the 52cooldown version!

Headhunter! pob: https://pastebin.com/dkg1GPxt

- all bosses just die super fast
- 14cooldown and 7.50aps
- Balanced resist for wise oak abuse
- Stun immune (if killed recently)
- 100% chance to avoid elemental ailment
- ~6300 es
- 74% attack and 74% spell block
- Blind from two sources
- Damage is absolutely insane
- About 100x better survivability than non block CI glass cannons
- Headhunter buffs for absolutely insane mapping
- Offscreen explosions

52cooldown explo version will be updated soon!
Hi, want to say I appreciate the guide!

Recently crafted the same helm and want to put it to use haha. I'm wondering if you have any ideas I can use this helm by changing the least amount of equipment? I'm thinking I need to change at least the gloves and ring to have balanced resists, enough dev, and accuracy. Any thoughts?

Thanks again!

PoB: https://pastebin.com/RddnhbAP
"
aurum0718 wrote:

Recently crafted the same helm and want to put it to use haha.

Wow nice dude! :D To be honest i don't have checked how to build around this helmet and pandemonius. My expensive setup uses amulet with hatred mana reserve so can use zealotry for even more DPS :P There is a lot of stuff you can change. I would use elreon -8mana ring for sure if using HH. Get whisper of doom annoint if want to use assasins mark or drop it to make things easier. Can be a hard puzzle to min/max all gear ^^
Started to make videos. Here gear and 100% delirium with expensive explo HH setup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScSO6QMRscs

Going to post more videos with different setups for sure! ;)
"
juju666 wrote:
"
aurum0718 wrote:

Recently crafted the same helm and want to put it to use haha.

Wow nice dude! :D To be honest i don't have checked how to build around this helmet and pandemonius. My expensive setup uses amulet with hatred mana reserve so can use zealotry for even more DPS :P There is a lot of stuff you can change. I would use elreon -8mana ring for sure if using HH. Get whisper of doom annoint if want to use assasins mark or drop it to make things easier. Can be a hard puzzle to min/max all gear ^^

Thanks! I thought -3 was the way to go for headhunter? Yeah seems like your full dps headhunter build has a lot more changes that I have to basically change most of my gear haha. But thanks for the tip for whispers of doom!
"
aurum0718 wrote:
Thanks! I thought -3 was the way to go for headhunter? Yeah seems like your full dps headhunter build has a lot more changes that I have to basically change most of my gear haha. But thanks for the tip for whispers of doom!

Yeah the build changes in some ways when go with full DPS helm. Did not write too detailed about it since people who can effort the helm should be ones with knowledge by just watching pob :D With the helm and gems inside it cyclone costs 6mana. You want to use awk added cold instead inspiration support so can use 0mana with cyclone!

With 1power helm (normal setup) mana cost with cyclone is 4 and goes to 1 with -3mana craft on ring and its perfect for proccing inspiration and when get too much HH buffs so wont get ''stuck''
"
juju666 wrote:
"
aurum0718 wrote:

Yeah the build changes in some ways when go with full DPS helm. Did not write too detailed about it since people who can effort the helm should be ones with knowledge by just watching pob :D With the helm and gems inside it cyclone costs 6mana. You want to use awk added cold instead inspiration support so can use 0mana with cyclone!

With 1power helm (normal setup) mana cost with cyclone is 4 and goes to 1 with -3mana craft on ring and its perfect for proccing inspiration and when get too much HH buffs so wont get ''stuck''

Ah, I see what you mean.

Actually, looks like the easiest approach I found to use the new helmet is changing boots to 48 light resistance, crafting accuracy on ring instead of assassin's mark (could be on elreon -8 total mana cost ring), and then finding a way to get 35 fire resistance in the passives (probably similar to your setup, but without the megalomaniac; Maybe voices?) Curious on what you think about that?
"
aurum0718 wrote:
Actually, looks like the easiest approach I found to use the new helmet is changing boots to 48 light resistance, crafting accuracy on ring instead of assassin's mark (could be on elreon -8 total mana cost ring), and then finding a way to get 35 fire resistance in the passives (probably similar to your setup, but without the megalomaniac; Maybe voices?) Curious on what you think about that?

Getting a elreon ring with assasins mark is just too hard so we skipped it. Anyway we did testing and elemental weakness is pretty much same damage as lvl 12 assasins mark. With 4% helm and 2% body crit you should have 100% crit chance with cyclone so we don't really benefit too much about assasin's mark with full DPS setup. Way easier to build with 2 curses from vortex setup!

We tried all kind of voices setups but nothing was better than large cluster with sadist and blanketed snow. Blanketed snow was always same DPS or better than tripple crit multi jewel :D

We also tried to build with current gears in pob with Ascendant but nothing would have been better than assasin! Assasin is easily still the best coc ice nova to build around no matter what anyone says!

Using megalomania for 100% ailment immunity that is absolutely insane to have! It take tankines to next level! But since you don't have 50% on boots you should use crit multi jewel instead megalo ^^ (the block node on my megalo saved me 2skill points on tree)
Last edited by juju666 on Mar 31, 2021, 9:00:17 PM
"
juju666 wrote:

Getting a elreon ring with assasins mark is just too hard so we skipped it. Anyway we did testing and elemental weakness is pretty much same damage as lvl 12 assasins mark. With 4% helm and 2% body crit you should have 100% crit chance with cyclone so we don't really benefit too much about assasin's mark with full DPS setup. Way easier to build with 2 curses from vortex setup!

We tried all kind of voices setups but nothing was better than large cluster with sadist and blanketed snow. Blanketed snow was always same DPS or better than tripple crit multi jewel :D

We also tried to build with current gears in pob with Ascendant but nothing would have been better than assasin! Assasin is easily still the best coc ice nova to build around no matter what anyone says!

Using megalomania for 100% ailment immunity that is absolutely insane to have! It take tankines to next level! But since you don't have 50% on boots you should use crit multi jewel instead megalo ^^ (the block node on my megalo saved me 2skill points on tree)

Great, thanks! I'm trying to get balanced resists back if I use the dps helm, and it looks like the steps for me are the following since I lose 48% lightning res and 590 accuracy from switching helmets:
1. New ring with accuracy, dex, elreon -mana cost.
2. 48% Lightning resistance on boots
3. Large cluster jewel with sadist + blanketed snow.
4. Craft equivalent of 35% fire resistance on cluster jewel, abyss jewel, and crit multi jewel.

Thanks again for the help!
Last edited by aurum0718 on Mar 31, 2021, 9:09:22 PM
How do you craft the ring btw? Looks like its hard to get one with dexterity, accuracy, and the elreon mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info