[3.13] Crackling Lance Inquisitor (Instruments of Virtue/Zeal) 17 mil DPS budget up to 120 mil DPS

"
Just a note for the newer / inexperienced players: Don't even think about trying this without at least 20ex budget. Even then mapping will be terrible (especially rituals are abysmal on this build). But it is very good for simple boss fights like Shaper and Breach lords, it can melt them in a few seconds.

Thanks for the headsup. I am looking for a build that can squeeze out the maximum dps out of like 5-10ex
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:
"
Just a note for the newer / inexperienced players: Don't even think about trying this without at least 20ex budget. Even then mapping will be terrible (especially rituals are abysmal on this build). But it is very good for simple boss fights like Shaper and Breach lords, it can melt them in a few seconds.

Thanks for the headsup. I am looking for a build that can squeeze out the maximum dps out of like 5-10ex

Im probably late but if ur still looking, a 2-3ex explosive trapper will completely ourperform this build and clear everything in the game.
Why is Command of Steel the superior amulet anoint? I have attack block cap without it so I did Disciple of the Slaughter.

Edit: I figured it out while looking at the "PoB I quit the league on". Command of Steel was patched and now gives 5% increased attack damage per attack block chance.

This ascendancy is clunky and half-baked. I've tried leveling at least six templars trying to find a way to play this that makes Instruments of Zeal worthwhile. It doesn't seem possible in the current state of the game.
Last edited by matthew19900628 on Aug 25, 2021, 9:17:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info