[3.13] Crackling Lance Inquisitor (Instruments of Virtue/Zeal) 17 mil DPS budget up to 120 mil DPS

Got any advice for leveling gear/skills?
"
2Phoenix2 wrote:
Got any advice for leveling gear/skills?

Probably dont want to level as crack lance as it feels very bad mechanically without a heavy investment in cast speed and the mana costs are ridiculous while leveling.

Consider Arc or Stormbrand then respec once you hit maps
How would you rate tankiness of this build?
"
kubicka wrote:
How would you rate tankiness of this build?

Depends on your shield and combined ES/HP. At 9k with some sort of recovery on hit with your shield I would say well above average. With full damage I'd say average to slightly above average.
This is a great build and I'm having a lot of fun playing it, even on the poverty version. Thanks for this guide!

Question about the weapon crafting guide:

"
Step 1: Get a Carnal Scepter high item level
Step 2: Use Essence of Wrath, Anger or Hatred until you hit a second T1 elemental roll
Step 3: Harvest lock prefix with 3 or more prefixes
Step 4: If you fail to lock a TI added elemental damage roll then start over
Step 5: Use an essence of the elemental damage other than the one locked in and keep spamming this essence until you hit another high T1 elemental roll
Step 6: Bench craft prefixes cannot be changed
Step 7: Scour
Step 8: Harvest augment caster
Step 9: Harvest remove/add caster until you hit T1-2 cast speed
Step 8: Bench craft "cannot roll caster modifiers"
Step 9: Harvest augment critical
Step 10: Harvest remove/add critical until you hit T1 global critical multi
Step 11: Bench craft your desired suffix from double damage, double damage while focused or trigger a socketed spell

Why do we have to hit a second t1 before step 3? Is it just to give us better chances of fracturing the right prefix? If so, it looks like it'd be a lot cheaper to just essence until 3 prefixes and pray you fracture the right one. craftofexile.com says the expectation is 2*(1/634) essences to hit one of the other t1s. Sounds like taking the 1/3 chance instead of the 2/3 chance on fracturing wins on price outright (3-3.5ex per fracture), let alone the pain of getting the essences.
"
CannedYerins wrote:
This is a great build and I'm having a lot of fun playing it, even on the poverty version. Thanks for this guide!

Question about the weapon crafting guide:

"
Step 1: Get a Carnal Scepter high item level
Step 2: Use Essence of Wrath, Anger or Hatred until you hit a second T1 elemental roll
Step 3: Harvest lock prefix with 3 or more prefixes
Step 4: If you fail to lock a TI added elemental damage roll then start over
Step 5: Use an essence of the elemental damage other than the one locked in and keep spamming this essence until you hit another high T1 elemental roll
Step 6: Bench craft prefixes cannot be changed
Step 7: Scour
Step 8: Harvest augment caster
Step 9: Harvest remove/add caster until you hit T1-2 cast speed
Step 8: Bench craft "cannot roll caster modifiers"
Step 9: Harvest augment critical
Step 10: Harvest remove/add critical until you hit T1 global critical multi
Step 11: Bench craft your desired suffix from double damage, double damage while focused or trigger a socketed spell

Why do we have to hit a second t1 before step 3? Is it just to give us better chances of fracturing the right prefix? If so, it looks like it'd be a lot cheaper to just essence until 3 prefixes and pray you fracture the right one. craftofexile.com says the expectation is 2*(1/634) essences to hit one of the other t1s. Sounds like taking the 1/3 chance instead of the 2/3 chance on fracturing wins on price outright (3-3.5ex per fracture), let alone the pain of getting the essences.

its cheaper to just buy a random carnal sceptre, essence it and get 5 mods and buy a fracture 1/5 for around 50c too, saves a lot of time and money
So as i was crafting the sceptre i ended up hitting T1 chaos instead of light, is it much worse?

"
frieadapple wrote:
So as i was crafting the sceptre i ended up hitting T1 chaos instead of light, is it much worse?

That is pretty good. not as good as a t3 ele roll because bosses will still resist the chaos but it will do well.
Last edited by CainTheEnabler on Mar 2, 2021, 12:14:14 AM
Hi, you can add leveling POB pls? and maybe some leveling gear for league starter. Sry didn't see answer higher
Last edited by Wyyycc on Mar 2, 2021, 8:05:20 AM
"
Wyyycc wrote:
Hi, you can add leveling POB pls? and maybe some leveling gear for league starter. Sry didn't see answer higher

I'm considering it, but a leveling PoB will take a significant amount of time to complete. I won't be finished with it any time soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info