3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

"
eddy_alfa wrote:
From fresh point of view - just leveled to 70 and geared up with all epics/some clusters. Chainbreaker is working fine, took shaper node and one small node near it with mana/hp regen. Fits perfectly to slam every ~1.8 sec+warcry+totem+dash. And yes, build seems really fun, thanks OP. And supercharge is MUST have. Its probably most expensive item in this build i think, good cluster 8sk/supercharge+something useful.

upd: only pain in the ass is cold resistance. you really need to spend some ex to buy good rings/amulet. And i even don't know how to cap chaos in divine flesh version, probably very expensive.

Yeah, you are right... divine flesh makes this build from cheap to really expensive (but I should have provide some alternatives to those, who cannot deal with new chainbreaker:) )
"
superpocan wrote:
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
From fresh point of view - just leveled to 70 and geared up with all epics/some clusters. Chainbreaker is working fine, took shaper node and one small node near it with mana/hp regen. Fits perfectly to slam every ~1.8 sec+warcry+totem+dash. And yes, build seems really fun, thanks OP. And supercharge is MUST have. Its probably most expensive item in this build i think, good cluster 8sk/supercharge+something useful.

upd: only pain in the ass is cold resistance. you really need to spend some ex to buy good rings/amulet. And i even don't know how to cap chaos in divine flesh version, probably very expensive.

Yeah, you are right... divine flesh makes this build from cheap to really expensive (but I should have provide some alternatives to those, who cannot deal with new chainbreaker:) )

Tell me please how crucial is divergent pulverise, should i buy it ASAP? I have about 10 ex, not much, saving some for good rings/ammy.
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
"
superpocan wrote:
"
eddy_alfa wrote:

Tell me please how crucial is divergent pulverise, should i buy it ASAP? I have about 10 ex, not much, saving some for good rings/ammy.

Not that crucial.
Divergent pulverise and anomalous fist of war are to min-max
Well went and spent 2 ex on the cluster jewel...

10+ hits to kill a t16 map boss. Think I'll just reroll lol.
"
Uwotm7 wrote:
Well went and spent 2 ex on the cluster jewel...

10+ hits to kill a t16 map boss. Think I'll just reroll lol.

Took me 4 hits on 79 lvl to kill a t16 map boss +35% life.
"
superpocan wrote:

Not THAT expensive(if you are willing to sac some dmg). Currently invested around 4ex in my DF setup and it's doing fine...for now...
Little feedback after playing 3 weeks. Playing chainbreaker type of build. I am literally melting everything so far! lol amazing build. I am maximizing my build right now.

1) Having tier 1 flat lightning rolls on all abyss jewels (was not that expensive to get).
2) -210 light res total.
3) Got Doryani fists with enfeeble on hit and in chest enhance lvl 4 instead of enfeeble to boosts blood rage, molten shell and flame golem to the max.
4) Purchased bubonic trail boots with "+1 to max endurance charges" corruption.
5) I found out that if you guys have around 6-7ex you can buy Anomalous Wrath lvl 21/20. That thing boosted my dps very nicely.

So far that's it. Killing shaper guardians with Maven flying around in about 10-15 seconds. I guess my next step will be to enchant my helm with Ancestral Totem grants more melee dmg.

P.S. Thanks, Superpocan for this fun build!
Last edited by pakkomeister on May 12, 2021, 8:36:52 PM
"
pakkomeister wrote:
Little feedback after playing 3 weeks. Playing chainbreaker type of build. I am literally melting everything so far! lol amazing build. I am maximizing my build right now.

1) Having tier 1 flat lightning rolls on all abyss jewels (was not that expensive to get).
2) -210 light res total.
3) Got Doryani fists with enfeeble on hit and in chest enhance lvl 4 instead of enfeeble to boosts blood rage, molten shell and flame golem to the max.
4) Purchased bubonic trail boots with "+1 to max endurance charges" corruption.
5) I found out that if you guys have around 6-7ex you can buy Anomalous Wrath lvl 21/20. That thing boosted my dps very nicely.

So far that's it. Killing shaper guardians with Maven flying around in about 10-15 seconds. I guess my next step will be to enchant my helm with Ancestral Totem grants more melee dmg.

P.S. Thanks, Superpocan for this fun build!

Nice to hear that :)
You are welcome
If anybody is selling a completed version of this build PM me, have been wanting to play a doryani fist build forever and this one looks amazing
Minotaur done with enf + vuln + boss hp + damage at lvl 81, but Ultimatums seems to be impossible for chainbreaker version. Even low level ones :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info