3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

Hey guys, how are you all dealing with losing rage by being hit by monsters? The monster density is too much on ultimatums. A 9 rage per cast Doryani drains the rage meter pretty fast and ultimatum spawns too many mobs at once (15-20 at least). My rage build up is not fast enough so i can get 9 rage quick before getting smacked at least once.
Last edited by Meitzen on May 7, 2021, 12:13:12 AM
"
Meitzen wrote:
Hey guys, how are you all dealing with losing rage by being hit by monsters? The monster density is too much on ultimatums. A 9 rage per cast Doryani drains the rage meter pretty fast and ultimatum spawns too many mobs at once (15-20 at least). My rage build up is not fast enough so i can get 9 rage quick before getting smacked at least once.

As much mana regen as possible?
Are you losing rage by being hit? Huh, glad i didn't chose rage aligned build then :D
Also, wouldn't it be better to anoint Blast Radius instead of Executioner?

Like, Executioner is good and all, but usually, monsters on low life are dying pretty fast anyway thus kinda neglecting one of the two upsides of that node?

And we get 10% AoE vs. 12% AoE after killing, BUT we also getting 20% increased Area damage(which is a good chunk).

Tho, 50% maybe is better for bossing..?
Last edited by Prof549 on May 7, 2021, 8:22:03 AM
"
Prof549 wrote:

Like, Executioner is good and all, but usually, monsters on low life are dying pretty fast anyway thus kinda neglecting one of the two upsides of that node?

And we get 10% AoE vs. 12% AoE after killing, BUT we also getting 20% increased Area damage(which is a good chunk).

You can annoint anything now, since the new oil appeared
That annointment was in patch, where talismans couldn't be modified, so, it was the best I could afford then
"
superpocan wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:

You can annoint anything now, since the new oil appeared
That annointment was in patch, where talismans couldn't be modified, so, it was the best I could afford then

I meant in the terms of usefulness.
Hi,

need your help. Finally got now chainbreaker but somehow this slows down Doryans Touch significntly when having no rages anymore. Sure - damage is much higher but if I can't attack I get killed by the mob.

My build is: https://pastebin.com/2isMXu8G if interested.

Thanks!
got tranfiguration of soul annoit rolled on amulet, is this helps build at all?
Selling full set of gear for this build.
full jewels, uniques, good anoint and gems with anomalous FoW and divergent Pulverise. Just killed A5 easy, lots of more minamxing to do
"
Weltwanderer wrote:
Hi,

need your help. Finally got now chainbreaker but somehow this slows down Doryans Touch significntly when having no rages anymore. Sure - damage is much higher but if I can't attack I get killed by the mob.

My build is: https://pastebin.com/2isMXu8G if interested.

Thanks!

What does it mean slows down?
And why you cannot attack?
"
npobokatop1 wrote:
got tranfiguration of soul annoit rolled on amulet, is this helps build at all?

No, it affects spell damage and ES amount.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info