3.13.1.d Patch Notes (restartless)

"
darkracer125 wrote:
"
Hans_Rudi wrote:
[Removed by Support]

the performance of the game is actually great.
though yesterday i was looking for a hideout in chat.

and every single time someone commented in trade 820 and global 820. i could feel my game stutter a little.

if you close the chats though there is no issue what so ever.

[Removed by Support]

Btw, serious question;

"Expansive Might" notable DOES NOT WORK!
"Mace, Sceptre or Staff Attacks deal 20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments
While stationary, gain 10% increased Area of Effect every second, up to a maximum of 50%"

does not work at all... fix please? please? It just doesnt increase anything, no matter what. thanks lads
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Feb 17, 2021, 9:00:38 AM
Maybe it's only problem with my PC , but after this patch I got my AMD driver crashed every time I open the game. Kinda top perfomance improvement
Zana blight encounter not working again... i have completed it and it says its still incomplete!!

Sure this happened the other week>??? and got fix but broke again now.

Other than that still enjoying, gg.
I did have those two settings on, but turning them off did not seems to solve this issue :(

I really hope this is some freak thing that will be gone when i wake up...
Last edited by JungleRammus on Feb 17, 2021, 3:08:06 AM
"There are various other reports of bad performance that are being attributed to Texture Streaming but we believe are not related. Those performance problems are real, and we are investigating them on a case-by-case basis, but they are being conflated with texture streaming when they are actually just unrelated engine issues that we need to identify and fix."

This message was posted in the texture streaming manifesto. It's been over two weeks since then yet we've heard no updates regarding this issue. You'd think this would be a high priority issue to deal with for you guys.

My game ran perfectly fine prior 3.13 and atm it's damn near unplayable with the constant FPS drops when just engaging with a pack of monsters.
IGN: QSTNMRK
Loading is much faster now, nice but can it be improved more? sometimes my game lags out when there's bunch of mobs coming in the screen. results in instant death. help
Please, fix all these crashed, crashing 5-15 times a day
I can finally play my Earthquake build POG
Cant wait for the day they fix crash to desktop.
I sometime dream of poe one year ago when i had 0 issue
Started last league when doing heist, now its everywhere
average of 3-4 crash per hour, and if i touch a blight its insta crash
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Feb 17, 2021, 9:03:39 AM
"
darkracer125 wrote:
"
Hans_Rudi wrote:
[Removed by Support]

the performance of the game is actually great.
though yesterday i was looking for a hideout in chat.

and every single time someone commented in trade 820 and global 820. i could feel my game stutter a little.

if you close the chats though there is no issue what so ever.

this is a load of hogwash. I play on standard HC SSF where there's almost no one saying anything on chat and the performance is terrible. It was better in 3.12, not by a huge margin but it was better. Just because it's working fine for you doesn't mean the performance of the game is great.

This is one of if not the only video game I have ever seen so many people mention issues with the performance and it's been this way since the game was released. Stop trying to defend it at this point just because it happens to work fine on your PC.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Feb 17, 2021, 9:04:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info