[Ritual 3.13] TotemPuller's Ice Trap Saboteur - Ultimate Boss Killer - The Feared 6-man solo carry

"
Shimawa wrote:
Your thoughts on Chain reaction vs Explosives expert? You are getting chilling and freezing, you could get fire dmg on abyss jewel.

Chain reaction hands down. Explosives expert can be easily replaced with blanketed snow on a cluster jewel.
How did you craft your cluster jewels to get all 3 passives? If you can only hit 2 of the 3, which 2 are the most important?
"
agraceful wrote:
How did you craft your cluster jewels to get all 3 passives? If you can only hit 2 of the 3, which 2 are the most important?

Conjured Wall + Mage Hunter.

We want to stack block spell damage.
Could you think of doing a crafting guide for the wand and other pieces you wear?
"
simsonmoritz wrote:
Could you think of doing a crafting guide for the wand and other pieces you wear?

They are all very easy to craft. Just find a base with one or two mods that you absolutely want and use harvest craft. If you have a question on how to craft a specific item, I can answer that.
Hey mate can you detail what to look for and what u have on the timeless jewel?
"
AmphoraLM wrote:

Chainbreaker on Pain Attunement
5% chance to deal double damage on Melding

It took a little over 80 divine attempts to get those two but you only need Chainbreaker to make this build work.
"
TotemPuller wrote:
"
AmphoraLM wrote:

Chainbreaker on Pain Attunement
5% chance to deal double damage on Melding

It took a little over 80 divine attempts to get those two but you only need Chainbreaker to make this build work.

thanks a lot!
"
TotemPuller wrote:
"
simsonmoritz wrote:

They are all very easy to craft. Just find a base with one or two mods that you absolutely want and use harvest craft. If you have a question on how to craft a specific item, I can answer that.

yes I only have no clue to craft this wand. Its so hard to get both critical mods that high + to get level of cold spell skill gems
I wander one question, why almost all ice trap builds not using Concentrated Effect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info