[Ritual 3.13] TotemPuller's Ice Trap Saboteur - Ultimate Boss Killer - The Feared 6-man solo carry

What about using 2x replica cold-iron points? Do they work with traps?
Last edited by knehtq on Apr 15, 2021, 7:20:15 AM
is this build still op for the new league ? and will you update the pob? also is there any big nerf that make this bui;d unplayable or not able to clear all content?
"
xerailas wrote:
is this build still op for the new league ? and will you update the pob? also is there any big nerf that make this bui;d unplayable or not able to clear all content?

no, even without divergent berserk and trigger socketed spell, build can clear all endgame contents with moderate investment into gear
"
knehtq wrote:
What about using 2x replica cold-iron points? Do they work with traps?

doesn't work
How decent will this build be after nerf? do you need uber insane gear or can it clear fast with starter gear ? is it good as league starter?
IGN: madssvin
"
dm_clean wrote:
Hi,
I saw many requests and also asked my self how to POB the league start for this build with shit gear, no jewels. Though you answered loads of questions I didn't find a POB for that.

So I just used your original POB (still in there as default tree), added a lvl 90 tree, added some leveling ones and crafted low end gear:
https://pastebin.com/NjLA01sF

Could you confirm this could be viable this way? Didn't play trapper for a long time and especially no ice traps at all. So perhaps you could take a look.
Thank you :)

Edit: I also adjusted the gems (all to lvl 20 no awakened, no quality/alternate quality), instead of trigger wand i put in a frostbomb/spell cascade/hextouch/frostbite combo for self cast, also (there were lots of sockets left) put in a cwdt lvl1/frostbite and a stone golem (perhaps chaos golem), changed the cwdt for ic to lvl 2, removed enlighten and unbound ailments)

Why do you have frostbite in the hextouch setup and the CWDT setup?
"
mileysaurus wrote:
How decent will this build be after nerf? do you need uber insane gear or can it clear fast with starter gear ? is it good as league starter?
Dude can you litearlly scroll up half an inch? The answer was given on the same damn page, how lazy can people be?
Is tinkerskin really that good? I'm more torn about carcass jack with slaverdriver's hands, also malachai ring with lightning golem since cast speed transformed into trap throwing speed with those gloves.
I have only tried this build until act 10 as a league starter with a 4link and 0 gear.

The damage is excellent.

Regarding carcass jack i don't know how much more damage 50% increased damage is.
But keep in mind that tinker is 12% more damage, to get frenzy charges somewhere else you would need to change a lot of things in the build, plus tinkerskin makes sustainability a lot better and it's essential for eldritch battery, if you want to use mana instead of energy shield for your kills you would also lose 1 of the auras which is also a lot of damage loss, the AOE for ice traps is already excellent, this is not a top tier map clearing build, it is mostly a boss killer build, i would definitely not change tinkerskin for a carcass jack.

I didn't think about the gloves, but good gloves are not easy to craft expecially without harvest, so unique gloves could be an option.

What i'm really wondering what the alternative to Divergent Berserk is, also i don't know how the new Chainbreaker works, do skill cost 3 rage and no mana? Do Skills just use your rage pool and your mana but continue to be casted when you have no rage?
Last edited by FLCL99 on Apr 16, 2021, 7:18:43 AM
"
TotemPuller wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:

"
Is the loss of divergent berserk combo too big for this build? Thanks

Yeah, build dead.

far from dead LOL

What's the new build with sorcerer going to be for 3.14 tell us about it :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account: