Lost my progress due to shit servers

"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Pretty sure the powers that be declared that they had to cut costs, and instead of firing staff (firing your friends and family really sucks) they opted to cut the costs of their service. They're working to see if the game can be made to work with lower cost to run it. I say give them time to see if they can. People's jobs are at stake. If you really want to help, pony up with some support.

This type of situation is exactly when they should be knocking on Tencent's door and telling them to pony up some cash and/or resources for the business they invested in. Pretty sure that is the purpose of having investors, to invest.

And you'd be wrong about that. The intent of an investor is to make money, not to invest more money. I've been part of several mergers and acquisitions over the years and many times, the plan of the investor is to "unlock value" in a company by cutting costs and increasing margins. I'm not making any value judgments as to whether this is right or wrong; I'm just telling you what happens in a lot of these cases.
Lost 3 maps in less than an hour today, Please GGG people love your game fix the lag. Find a way to optimize the code and make it happen, we know you can do it polish it up. This game without lag would be so amazing.
"
ggg said that there are some trouble with the server, especially on frankfurt gateway. If you play on that server its your fault, and if you cant handle DC stop playing until it is fixes

Or maybe it's GGG fault and they should start doing something? we've been complaining about this server for so long and nothing has been done. How delusional are you?
Game is unplayable 12:00pm~3:00am at JP server this week for me. I do not have a fast internet but playing other games is completely fine which really make me frustrated.

I am a new player joined this league and got my headhunter two weeks ago. Didn't expect that getting a HH is actually a bad thing because of the notorious "an unexpected disconnection occurs". Think I am pretty done with this game , or at least this league. Really do love what the game offers , but the server lag issue ruins everything.
Last edited by BangaKiltChoazz on Mar 10, 2021, 9:30:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info