Lost my progress due to shit servers

OP: Trying to use logic with some forum users is like talking to a wall.. friendly tip.

It's always the servers.. this league servers and obviously performance has been pretty bad.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Texas and DC servers are completely unreliable , Texas server constant server instance crash and lose all portals , DC server instance crash as well during Sirius and lost all portals. So ya all servers are having a issue right now and I bet GGG is keeping quite since they cant fix the issue quickly. My avg ping to the Texas server is 4ms and to the DC server is 43ms, No ping lose to the Data Centers where the Servers are located , just unreelable servers crashing, it is fun logging back in and seeing 50+ ppl go straight to the town portal because they all got disconnected from the server.
Hi Exiles.

Our Community Team has posted about this a bit here, here and here - we are aware of these issues and are investigating further.
You are not the first, and you won't be the last
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
I regularly CTD during juiced harbi fights - it seems a bit better if I run around the edge of the group before piling in but even then sometimes it just can't handle the quantity of explosions/calculations and bails on me.
Server crashes sucking the life out of a great Ritual league. Been playing since beta. Worst crashes ever.
Feels nice to see that they are investigating rofl.Its been like 3 weeks since they killed the game for me.Can you make it a 6 months cycle so you can investigate for 3 months before brain farting?
Pretty sure the powers that be declared that they had to cut costs, and instead of firing staff (firing your friends and family really sucks) they opted to cut the costs of their service. They're working to see if the game can be made to work with lower cost to run it. I say give them time to see if they can. People's jobs are at stake. If you really want to help, pony up with some support.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Shake it off...It will be fun again if you let it.

This could be the needed response for 99% of forum posts.
...narf
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Pretty sure the powers that be declared that they had to cut costs, and instead of firing staff (firing your friends and family really sucks) they opted to cut the costs of their service. They're working to see if the game can be made to work with lower cost to run it. I say give them time to see if they can. People's jobs are at stake. If you really want to help, pony up with some support.

This type of situation is exactly when they should be knocking on Tencent's door and telling them to pony up some cash and/or resources for the business they invested in. Pretty sure that is the purpose of having investors, to invest.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Mar 8, 2021, 10:50:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info