Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Proud to report:

6919 lvl 98

Sir ;)

7139 in pure single-target mode with second vermillion plus dyadion instead of hh
Last edited by karlklaps on Mar 3, 2021, 11:33:48 PM
Looking good Karl, at 1st glance I was like wtf, 25% life, my last chest had elevated life and wasnt close to that but then I realized you had a base with Guatz. Life ontop of the hunter/elevated mod.

Im a little more hybrid atm, I do prefer more life like you but im pretty heavily spec'd into mitigation and conversion too.

Just waiting on some harvest "randomize physical" seeds to get that physical taken as fire to 18% and 10% of fire recouped as life, then will enchant it like youres.

Its nice always having 2 endurance charges too, putting 1 on my vermillion ring and my annointment gives a nice cushion, and the cwdt/ic/id is just a nice little extra layer for me.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 3, 2021, 11:51:24 PM
Hey guys, loving the build so far. Just a quick question. Is harvest crafted elemental damage per quality on weapon a dps loss(how much if so)? Did it on my bow without thinking >_<
"
Hey guys, loving the build so far. Just a quick question. Is harvest crafted elemental damage per quality on weapon a dps loss(how much if so)? Did it on my bow without thinking >_<

me too , dps loss , how to remove the ele dmg per quality >_<
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Looking good Karl, at 1st glance I was like wtf, 25% life, my last chest had elevated life and wasnt close to that but then I realized you had a base with Guatz. Life ontop of the hunter/elevated mod.

Im a little more hybrid atm, I do prefer more life like you but im pretty heavily spec'd into mitigation and conversion too.

Just waiting on some harvest "randomize physical" seeds to get that physical taken as fire to 18% and 10% of fire recouped as life, then will enchant it like youres.

Its nice always having 2 endurance charges too, putting 1 on my vermillion ring and my annointment gives a nice cushion, and the cwdt/ic/id is just a nice little extra layer for me.

ur chest is so damn nice , my plan was to make something similar, but i need so much res on it that i figured i will never get that much with ur prefixes. i am just not that lucky with crafting.😅 and it would need so much bought harvest crafts most likely.
the base and charges are also really nice i know . i would love to get at least a end charge on kill timeless .
my plan for now on my chestis remove defense and craft 10 if life as es.
would giive me base 1000 es and the 3% on kill keeps it topped up constant during mapping.
i realized that cuz u get sone es with hh steals all the time and it stays topped up mostly.
especially against porcupines it seems like a nice defense boost so far.
we will see
"
Puxz wrote:

when i tried the ele quality enchant in pob it was always a slight dps loss for me
"
karlklaps wrote:

ur chest is so damn nice , my plan was to make something similar, but i need so much res on it that i figured i will never get that much with ur prefixes. i am just not that lucky with crafting.😅 and it would need so much bought harvest crafts most likely.
the base and charges are also really nice i know . i would love to get at least a end charge on kill timeless .
my plan for now on my chestis remove defense and craft 10 if life as es.
would giive me base 1000 es and the 3% on kill keeps it topped up constant during mapping.
i realized that cuz u get sone es with hh steals all the time and it stays topped up mostly.
especially against porcupines it seems like a nice defense boost so far.
we will see

keep in mind if you use 10% ES chest you won't be able to run Blood Rage as your ES just keeps wiped. This might be an issue on bosses where you dont have HH or kill sustain.
Is there a super cheap version of this build?
Tried my hand at crafting gloves. Prefixes are terribad. +defense, 1-2 physical damage and 24 life. Best way to fix this? Remove defense/physical/life + aug life/physical + bench craft Elemental damage with attacks/Jun’s damage during flask mod (which I don’t have). If suffixes are full, can I still craft prefixes cannot be changed? Rolled T1 Dex, FDOT, and templar mod
"
Is there a super cheap version of this build?

If your super cheap was my definition of super cheap prior to this league (I.e under 5-10 ex) then probably not. Bow + cluster Jewels alone surpass that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info