Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Eventually youll drop the additional curse too when you get an awakened hextouch, the best combo so far seems to be;

I just need to re-roll the spell critical into attack critical, its being stubborn for me.

The extra 15% physical conversion, and the elevated hunters % life is just really helpful to cover our low life pool and dicey defenses at times. Between the chest and the extra ranged mitigation and blind from Flesh and Stone things are smoother for me.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 23, 2021, 1:46:37 AM

Is this jewel an "okay" temporary measure until i get better large ones? It just happened to gather dust in my stash, so...
And do "Widespread destruction" even do anything for us?

And do we REALLY need the Anima Stone? I mean, we only have 5 different golems at a time, so... Do those "buffer" golems matter THAT much?
Last edited by Prof549 on Feb 23, 2021, 2:28:33 AM
"
Prof549 wrote:

Is this jewel an "okay" temporary measure until i get better large ones? It just happened to gather dust in my stash, so...

And do we REALLY need the Anima Stone? I mean, we only have 5 different golems at a time, so... Do those "buffer" golems matter THAT much?
Literally the entire point of the build.
"
plaguefear wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:

Literally the entire point of the build.

Very informative.
(No)
If Maven's Orb hits the phys gained as x instead of ignite on the helmet, do we need to start crafting from scratch?
"
TheVayashMoru wrote:
If Maven's Orb hits the phys gained as x instead of ignite on the helmet, do we need to start crafting from scratch?

No, it's just expensive to keep going. Like, 10ex per try.

Assuming you have full prefixes and no suffixes:

Craft fire res
Harvest Aug Fire, pray for T1
(Dang you hit T2. REMOVE FIRE RESISTANCE VIA BENCH
Remove Fire
Craft Fire Res, Aug Fire. Repeat this process until T1)

After you have T1 Burning Damage:
Replace crafted res with lightning or cold res
Augment Lightning or cold for second redeemer mod (match the crafted res)
Craft prefixes cannot be changed (2ex)

maven orb. If you fail you have the OTHER redeemer suffix still.

Craft Fire Res.
Aug Fire for T1 Burning damage. Repeat previous process until T1.

prefixes cannot be changed -> Maven orb.

Get lucky.

That's how I finished mine anyways.

Which is for sale if anyone cares. Also these things:
Spoiler

I also have a Lethal Pride with 10% faster ignite on Divine Fervour and 3x 4% life nodes on Devotion, Divine Fury, and Divine Wrath. Nothing else particularly notable.
Thanks for the in-depth response.

This is my current base that I'll be craftin on. I have a suffix, does that change a lot? I've never really crafted anything before the gear that I have on right now. Is the pref cannot be changed necessary before slammnig Maven?
Hi, can someone tell me why my dps in pob is about 1.5m per 5 stacks?
My gear is almoste the same as in budget pob, but i ahve 1.5 mil, not 11....

got at least 2 heartattacks from crafting.... took me 3 Maven Orbs to hit it.

roughly 40 to 50 ex for crafting alone.

need to change phys to cold to t1 and maybe try for a t1 chaos resi cause i should be capped without any ele resi.

"
Sarciss wrote:
"
AbsoluteMick wrote:
So I'm on basically the budget version of this and have a bit of currency saved up, half crafted boots in my stash, I want to know what's the quickest way to get into 100% delerious maps as I've tried T16 Burial Chambers 100% and I got destroyed, do I save for a HH, craft gear or incorporate self poison?

Also still new to this build so any tips on the best upgrades to go for first is appreciated, I have about 30ex in stash right now but can make more.

You miss a lot of stuff tbh.
Not sure what you really NEED for 100 deli but MUCH cheaper than a HH is getting some pierce (+ ignite speed) on boots.
Phys as cold on helmet.
curse on hit + +1 curse on chest (thats a pretty easy upgrade with 30ex imho.)
You miss tons of damage on the quiver as well like additional pierce and %to damager over time.
Dont get why you sit on that currency rather than get some (quite cheap tbf) upgrades lol.
The road to HH is for sure longer than getting those upgrades with deterministic harvest crafts.

Another big oof i just noticed is you not running a SINGLE awakened gem? These are for the most part dirt cheap and at level 1 better than the regular ones.
Cmon dude you cant expect to flawlessy run the hardest content when you run standard gems even without quality xD
I hope you realize getting even 1% of MORE (not increased) modifiers is crazy good and worth every penny.

Some flat damage + flat life non-cluster jewels also dirt cheap and better than what you have currently.
Watchers eye is a reasonable upgrade too within 10ex although id fix your gear and support gems first.

Yeah I've been out of the loop for a while, this is the first league I've even touched Harvest, I have most of those items half crafted in my stash, I had the plus 1 curse chest piece equipped with a assassins mark ring but I lost DPS which I guess is expected since the ring is for life, my defences are fine, I only want damage upgrades for now, I did craft a new quiver and my boots are almost done, thanks.

Edit: also I have everything on my boots besides movement speed, not sure if I should gamble with augment speed or just sell thse boots and get a new one with MS, Life and aug influence since it's cheaper.
Last edited by AbsoluteMick on Feb 23, 2021, 8:02:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info