Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Prof549 wrote:
That build looks nice(on paper). Is it really THAT good? I tend to not really trust screaming titles like "MELTING ALL CONTENT FACEROLL GODLY BUILD 9000".

Due to something, probably my bad decisions, i've never played a decent(and/or relatively cheap) build. It's always either just crap or needs 100+ex investments.

Will i regret trying this one, Mr. buildcreator? Is 10-15ex investment enough for a comfortable red mapping(at least)? How this build performs at Shaper/Elder(in general)?

Also, i barely played any Witch class, so i have nearly no idea what to do throughout even Acts. I'd be nice if you had like leveling guide or something for noobs like me. If you'd have time. Or mood. Or both.

Cheers.
Well on 20 ex budget it has outdone my 100+ex CI coc assassin you can compare gear in my profile b4 i sell the gear and start crafting gear for this build.
Its kinda stupid dmg and also quite tanky. My only problem is how unimpactful burning arrow itself feels. Most of the time you dont even feel that you have shoot the skill and enemies have died. But i guess thats result of me playing with explody chest and 100+% aoe for 3 seasons now.
"
Flying_Mage wrote:
Enjoying the build so far. Great at mapping (mid-level at least). Superb at bossing.
Couple questions, though:

What's better: Blowback or Cooked Alive?
It's hard to find them both on the same jewel.

Also, where the damage comes from?
I put my char (as shitty as it is) into PoB and it barelly hits 1mil DPS. Where do I get 10mil or 20mil? Like literally, what's the main source and what I should be looking for primarily?

Tick Sirus
Burning arrow - 5 stacks
Swap in Swift Affliction instead of GMP
Tick Enemy is Ignited, Enemy is Burning
Tick Exposure - Fire
Flasks on
Put in your lethal pride mods manually if there are.
Last edited by drigorin on Feb 20, 2021, 7:24:57 AM
"
Tramazings wrote:
"
I got one lethal pride with 2 x 5% chance to deal double damage, 2x ignites you inflict deal damage 10% faster and 1 20% increased burning damage. its good enough to keep it right? because i didnt see anything about the double doumage chance on the guide but i does count on POB

EDIT: nvm it does not count to Combined dps only to Total dps and its not good
=(

pls dont tell me you rolled over the 2x ignite faster lethal pride, i've spent way too many divines looking for that.

no i didnt reroll , i just didnt get why chance to double damage dont do anything to our ignite damage
"
"
Tramazings wrote:
"
I got one lethal pride with 2 x 5% chance to deal double damage, 2x ignites you inflict deal damage 10% faster and 1 20% increased burning damage. its good enough to keep it right? because i didnt see anything about the double doumage chance on the guide but i does count on POB

EDIT: nvm it does not count to Combined dps only to Total dps and its not good
=(

It might be on hit only and not dot.

pls dont tell me you rolled over the 2x ignite faster lethal pride, i've spent way too many divines looking for that.

no i didnt reroll , i just didnt get why chance to double damage dont do anything to our ignite damage
Ive had good luck just spamming scorched fossils on the jewels to get blowback+cooked.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Have you considered Arcanist Brand for Wave of Conviction+Curse+Combustion instead of selfcasting with Hextouch? This feels a lot smoother and repeats itself for a short duration. For phasing bosses like Sirus you can place them prior to phase start and focus on using main attack while it attaches itself to him and alternates between curse and WoC.

Does the Arcanist Brand actually hits its wearer with the WoC?
Cause it looks like it doesn't. It looks like it sends the wave outwards and hits others, but not the brand wearer.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991

Hey, how can I improve here?
"
jan1ss19 wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
That build looks nice(on paper). Is it really THAT good? I tend to not really trust screaming titles like "MELTING ALL CONTENT FACEROLL GODLY BUILD 9000".

Due to something, probably my bad decisions, i've never played a decent(and/or relatively cheap) build. It's always either just crap or needs 100+ex investments.

Will i regret trying this one, Mr. buildcreator? Is 10-15ex investment enough for a comfortable red mapping(at least)? How this build performs at Shaper/Elder(in general)?

Also, i barely played any Witch class, so i have nearly no idea what to do throughout even Acts. I'd be nice if you had like leveling guide or something for noobs like me. If you'd have time. Or mood. Or both.

Cheers.
Well on 20 ex budget it has outdone my 100+ex CI coc assassin you can compare gear in my profile b4 i sell the gear and start crafting gear for this build.
Its kinda stupid dmg and also quite tanky. My only problem is how unimpactful burning arrow itself feels. Most of the time you dont even feel that you have shoot the skill and enemies have died. But i guess thats result of me playing with explody chest and 100+% aoe for 3 seasons now.

Weel, i know nothing about CoC builds, so it's not giving me any information aside that CoC builds are expensive.

But expensive is not always equal to good.
"
Flying_Mage wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Have you considered Arcanist Brand for Wave of Conviction+Curse+Combustion instead of selfcasting with Hextouch? This feels a lot smoother and repeats itself for a short duration. For phasing bosses like Sirus you can place them prior to phase start and focus on using main attack while it attaches itself to him and alternates between curse and WoC.

Does the Arcanist Brand actually hits its wearer with the WoC?
Cause it looks like it doesn't. It looks like it sends the wave outwards and hits others, but not the brand wearer.

It definitely hit the wearer. :P
@op

Why does Feasting Fiends brick your cluster jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info