Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
brocktune725 wrote:
can someone please link the crafting section of this thread? Hard as shit to find and I want to craft the helm! Thanks

in the original post.
under gear
spoilers gear breakdown
"
brocktune725 wrote:
can someone please link the crafting section of this thread? Hard as shit to find and I want to craft the helm! Thanks

i don't remember if the op put a step-by-step craft for the helmet
but the gist is:
1-Pick a ilvl 83+ Blizzard Crown on ritual, scour it if the mods are crap (most of the times they are)
2-Spam Blessed for max implicit
3-spam Encrusted fossils + bench for white sockets (optional) + link all sockets
4-spam Enchanted fossils for aura reservation or inc. BA debuff effect
5-craft however you like to get good rolls (chaos, harvest, fossil) , try to get 1 open suffix and 1 open prefix
6-yolo redeemer exalted and pray for T1 ignite/burning damage (fire mod) or Phys damage taken as cold (cold mod)
7-if didnt hit go back to step 6 by annul orb or harvest annul mod
8-use harvest augments to get what you are missing
9- use Maven's orb for elevated mods (optional)
10-if you hit elevated mod, use harvest augments to get what you are missing in step 6 (fire or cold), if you miss the remaining use the remove/add mod till you hit the last one

and it is done, i hope i didn't made any errors above...i am only unsure if you can have 2 elevated mods on a single item
remember that just step 5 can sink all your currency, because the item needs both open prefix and suffix in the middle which is painful to get.
good luck

edit: oh i found it in the guide, go to gear -> breakdown for each piece -> Helmet -> crafting guide
he went for another crafting strategy that is going all in with fire mods and then gamble to remove the useless suffix, it may be cheaper than what i described

Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Mar 18, 2021, 6:59:32 PM
league starter pob when
Sorry if it's buried in an earlier page, but I couldn't find it. What is the benefit of spiritual aid in this build?
very nice build
"
John_Yaya wrote:
Sorry if it's buried in an earlier page, but I couldn't find it. What is the benefit of spiritual aid in this build?
"
"
John_Yaya wrote:

Minion Damage large cluster Jewels are else wasted stats. You can argue if spiritual aid is really worth it but its an easy way to transform the large cluster passive nodes to somewhat usefull.
What is the best way to lvl this build to maps
How do you guys deal with maps with the % avoid elemental aliments mod?
Does Double Damage mod affect BA damage?

I have Lethal Pride with 2x 5% Chance to Deal Double Damage.

The other mods are:

20% inc burning Damage
Ignites deal damage 10% faster
Gain phy as Fire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info