[Update in Progress] Luna's Guide to Blazing Salvo Miner |All Content Viable| Cheap Boss Melting

From a simple poe ninja search it’s pretty evident that a well rolled 6 link tremor rod is doing is doing significantly more damage in some case double or triple the damage of wand/ prism guardian.

A 6 link tremor rod is 5 ex where a wand, 6 link shavs and prism guardian will be significantly more expensive.

There is a defensive benefit to the wand and shield but it does not seem the damage is comparable.

I uploaded the pobs to make sure the average hit on poe ninja matched the average hit on pob.

Maybe there is something I’m missing that isn’t calculated correctly with the wand/shield that someone could explain to me but from what I see the damage comparison is not close.

I’m on a 5 link tremor rod with 76k per hit. That’s more than most on wand/shield
I started too as blazing salvo, and switching to LL made a huge jump.
The only problem was stunning, that's why I would recommend to get PRESENCE amulet asap. Can't be stunned fixed my squishy deaths.

Next upgrade was: Energy Shield recharge rate + faster start of ES on ring.

But I think for red maps I need the PRISM shield - as I need to level up as fast as possible to reach all needed nodes on the tree. As they give far more than any equipment.

#Question#
I keep dying on those monsters that fire projectiles after death in multiple direction. I guess it's physical. I have 5.2 ES(2k rechardge/s) and still they 2-3 shot me dead.
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Porcupine_Goliath (THIS ONE)
Any way to mitigate that damage?

I am always using flasks +3000 Armour, 10% dogde/phasing, res 82/83/97 capped.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pajlatek/characters
Last edited by pajlatek on Apr 23, 2021, 12:15:31 PM
"
pajlatek wrote:
I started too as blazing salvo, and switching to LL made a huge jump.
The only problem was stunning, that's why I would recommend to get PRESENCE amulet asap. Can't be stunned fixed my squishy deaths.

Next upgrade was: Energy Shield recharge rate + faster start of ES on ring.

But I think for red maps I need the PRISM shield - as I need to level up as fast as possible to reach all needed nodes on the tree. As they give far more than any equipment.

#Question#
I keep dying on those monsters that fire projectiles after death in multiple direction. I guess it's physical. I have 5.2 ES(2k rechardge/s) and still they 2-3 shot me dead.
Any way to mitigate that damage?

I am always using flasks +3000 Armour, 10% dogde/phasing, res 82/83/97 capped.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pajlatek/characters

Probably the best way to mitigate the damage is not to take it. Vaal Discipline would help you to overheal huge punches, however non-MoM miners live only due to dodging.
Any way I can do high quant invitations with this build or another saboteur build if let's say you have a lot of currency or is that simply impossible due to the high amount of damage and clutter?
Thanks!
"
KleineG wrote:
Any way I can do high quant invitations with this build or another saboteur build if let's say you have a lot of currency or is that simply impossible due to the high amount of damage and clutter?
Thanks!

Should totally be possible. This build does enough damage that invitations rarely even get cluttered, including special cases like the Feared. You can set up enough damage to phase just about any boss in a single set of mines(assuming they don't teleport away, looking at you Shaper/Sirus).
Why Herald of ash is good?
Offers 12% more fire damage but I cant see anything else useful.

What I miss?
"
As an update for 3.15, Chainbreaker may no longer work for the build, but I need to be able to test with it to see. I'll update again a little after league launch on whether or not it will still work (leaning towards probably not worth it).

Is this a typo and should say 3.14? I'm not sure how you know about changes in 3.15 yet and assuming its a typo?

If that's the case, do we know if Chainbreaker is still viable yet? The divergent version seems insane for damage based on what you say in the guide.

Thank you for the work you've put into this guide. It's been very helpful.
"
scottv729 wrote:
"
As an update for 3.15, Chainbreaker may no longer work for the build, but I need to be able to test with it to see. I'll update again a little after league launch on whether or not it will still work (leaning towards probably not worth it).

Is this a typo and should say 3.14? I'm not sure how you know about changes in 3.15 yet and assuming its a typo?

If that's the case, do we know if Chainbreaker is still viable yet? The divergent version seems insane for damage based on what you say in the guide.

Thank you for the work you've put into this guide. It's been very helpful.

I haven't played miner with beserk but I've played other builds. The annoying thing about beserk is not having the rage when you need it, which is somewhat mitigated by warcrys.

As far as I can tell chainbreaker still works, it'll just take longer to generate rage. Before you generated rage and never spent it because you didn't hit as a miner (broken). Now skills cost 3 rage (fixed).

You gain 3 rage per second (modified by regen), and I guess in maps I throw mines once every 2-3 seconds. So you'll cap your rage sometime before the boss. The main problem I see is it's harder to manage now and waiting around for rage on a non-map boss sucks. Honestly, I think the build already has enough damage and the extra hassle probably isn't worth it. Unless you're a PoB warrior.

It's possible that someone with more experience will correct me though.
"
Geraki2019 wrote:
Why Herald of ash is good?
Offers 12% more fire damage but I cant see anything else useful.

What I miss?

What are the alternatives?
Herald of Ash with +20% quality - grants additional 15% spell damage.

Guys in the build I see crit chance of 100% - I am using Tremor Rod, Precision lvl21 +60% crit, even with Diamond Flask - POE shows 16.24% crit chance with 249% multi.

Where I can find biggest jump in crit ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info