[Update in Progress] Luna's Guide to Blazing Salvo Miner |All Content Viable| Cheap Boss Melting

Could anyone help me amp up my build? I feel like I'm doing decent damage, but I die fairly often. I'd like to be a bit tankier even if I sacrifice some damage.

Thanks so much for the build, it's really fun!

Update: Got some quality on my gems and grabbed a Rumi's. That seems to have helped quite a bit.

I don't feel like Atziri's Promise actually heals me much. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it's mainly used for the damage.
Last edited by junkk on Apr 24, 2021, 6:25:27 PM
"
junkk wrote:
Could anyone help me amp up my build? I feel like I'm doing decent damage, but I die fairly often. I'd like to be a bit tankier even if I sacrifice some damage.

Thanks so much for the build, it's really fun!

Update: Got some quality on my gems and grabbed a Rumi's. That seems to have helped quite a bit.

I don't feel like Atziri's Promise actually heals me much. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it's mainly used for the damage.

Atziri's actually can't leech to us because mines aren't us, it's entirely for the damage and chaos res
"
Geraki2019 wrote:
Why Herald of ash is good?
Offers 12% more fire damage but I cant see anything else useful.

What I miss?

Sources of MORE spell damage are extremely potent, as they multiply each other. All sources of INCREASED are additive, meaning you total them up, then multiply the damage by all of them at once. When using MORE damage, each source multiplies both the base and all other sources of MORE damage. This means that increased damage tapers off as you get more of it, each source actually increasing your damage less and less, however, more damage always multiplies damage by the same amount, meaning that it never falls off in effectiveness.

For more info, you can check the ingame help page 'Stats and Mods I'or the wiki such as here: https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Receiving_damage
"
pajlatek wrote:
Herald of Ash with +20% quality - grants additional 15% spell damage.

Guys in the build I see crit chance of 100% - I am using Tremor Rod, Precision lvl21 +60% crit, even with Diamond Flask - POE shows 16.24% crit chance with 249% multi.

Where I can find biggest jump in crit ?

If your crit chance is that low, something is definitely wrong on your passive tree. In the one I provided, almost all of the damage nodes I take are crit chance/multi. On a life-based version, you probably won't have access to all of it, but throwing in a Frost Shield and Assassin's Mark should help, since the extra base crit is really nice. Also make sure to configure your debuffs and stuff on the 'Configuration' tab of PoB, stuff like power charges and shock (from skitterbots if you're running them and have your 4th ascendancy) help a lot as well.
Hey so I'm planning on transitioning from Path of Math's trash version of BS mines into this better looking version. My current problem is definitely defences and Ultimatums. I really want to be able to consistently do all waves of an ultimatum but currently in white maps I can maybe do two or three waves if I'm lucky. Any advice?
any news on the chainbreaker is it worth using or is there a replacement?
Hey noob miner here is this build viable in SSF without unique and GG gear ? And seems flexible for the skill only need to change cluster and weapon right ? Gl to everyone :)
"
Scumbagjude wrote:
any news on the chainbreaker is it worth using or is there a replacement?

So, I've been playing different builds this league and haven't been able to test either of these, but there's two potential solutions. One, you can drop Chayula's for a blue pearl amulet with mana regen (removes your stun immunity though and because of LL you'll get stunned a lot unless you get your jewels with the harvest 10% chance to avoid stuns, and even then that might not be enough). The second potential solution is swapping crafted gloves and Vitality for Machina Mitts and Aspect of the Spider, grabbing power charges and power charge stacking nodes (up to Disciple of the Forbidden), but that might not be quite enough mana regen.

Again, haven't been able to test either of these, but in theory, they should work.
"
Hey noob miner here is this build viable in SSF without unique and GG gear ? And seems flexible for the skill only need to change cluster and weapon right ? Gl to everyone :)

At the end of last league, I played SSF up to red maps with a bad 6-link and fork support instead of Snakepit (wasn't in the global pool yet and didn't have time to farm hydra). Without LL, it definitely struggles more, but it can definitely get to the point where you can farm for a Shav's from div cards. In general, I haven't played much SSF, so if you're more experienced, you might be better off than I am.
Hello!

Since Chainbreaker got nerfed, which 2 gems should I use instead of Berserk + Enhance support? Im using the Machina Mitts gloves with Aspect of the Spider on my boots with Disciple of the Forbidden on the skill tree

Thank you in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info