[Update in Progress] Luna's Guide to Blazing Salvo Miner |All Content Viable| Cheap Boss Melting

Hi,
thanks for your great build! Had lots of fun, and killed Sirus 8 with that current gear (which is not really great).

Now I'm a litte unsure how to proceed. What should i upgrade next for survivabiltiy/more damage. At some point I just dont see the best for the build.

Last edited by Komren on Mar 13, 2021, 6:45:53 PM
"
Komren wrote:
Hi,
thanks for your great build! Had lots of fun, and killed Sirus 8 with that current gear (which is not really great).

Now I'm a litte unsure how to proceed. What should i upgrade next for survivabiltiy/more damage. At some point I just dont see the best for the build.

Sorry if this reply is a little late. The most notable things I see are getting a better ring and helmet. The ring should be pretty easy to get with assassin's mark and some ES. The helmet you can grab a warlord's exalt and some dense and scorched fossils and make a significantly better helmet. My goal with the fossil crafting is usually about 250 ES and the -9 enemy max res suffix. Beyond that, getting a corrupting blood jewel and dropping the staunching flask for a well-rolled Rumi's is strong as well. Level 21 auras are also a good boost.

Hope your league is going well.
How does this perform in 100% delirium maps?
"
xNinjakiller wrote:
How does this perform in 100% delirium maps?

It can do them. You'll be able to kill all bosses easily, but if you're not using HH or you get unlucky with your buffs, you can definitely get overwhelmed. I would recommend something more like a self-curse BV for stuff like that.
How is your skill rotation with this setup. I've never played a miner before, so can you elaborate on how

a) to go zoomish in maps
b) best rotation for bosses.

Thanks.
"
LesserForms wrote:
How is your skill rotation with this setup. I've never played a miner before, so can you elaborate on how

a) to go zoomish in maps
b) best rotation for bosses.

Thanks.

For zooming maps, we use Chainbreaker and Berserk, which gives us a 20% movespeed boost along with grabbing a lot of mone throwing speed so we aren't locked down all the time.

For bosses I usually throw a set of mines, throw down an arcanist brand and while they're activating, I put up a frost shield, then detonate once and keep throwing mines till I have to move to keep the blastchain as long as possible. bosses shouldn't need much more than that.
thanks. Trying on standard with 5-link and shitty gear. Seems promising. thanks for the build :)
"
LesserForms wrote:
thanks. Trying on standard with 5-link and shitty gear. Seems promising. thanks for the build :)

If you can't get your hands on a Snakepit easily, I highly recommend dropping one of your damage supports for Fork support. I'm going to update this in the guide when I do the post-patch notes review, but the multi-hitting it lets you do boosts damage by a ridiculous amount.
3.14 So the build lost:

1. The div berserk (0.25% instead of 1%) (aka. 20% -> 5% more damage on max quality, or 48% -> 12% if using lvl 4 enhance)
2. Chainbreaker got rekt for us.
3. Wave of Conviction got nerfed (25% to 15%)
4. Vaal RF (28% -> 19%)

On the plus side

1. Anger deals more spell damage
2. LL is easier to achieve. yay?

All in all, all deserved nerfs, none of the core pillars of the build got touched.

At this point, I'm wondering if Berserk+Enhance should be trashed in favor of an enlighten(4) + more auras?
Last edited by Fucboinacci on Apr 13, 2021, 10:43:28 PM
So we good? did a quick test and loved it so far

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info