[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

Bump

Want to know if it's still ok to start with for 3.15.
+1
I plugged it into the 3.15 POB and it looks fine to me with a bit of tinkering.
Hey, how can i leveling with this awesome build as league starter?
Thnaks for the answers.
can we play this Build in 3.15?
"
Hey, how can i leveling with this awesome build as league starter?
Thnaks for the answers.

You can leveling as a SRS classic. It's still one of the greatest build to level. SRS-Minion Damage-Unleash-Melee Splash-Multistrike
Regarding leveling as classic SRS: Classic aura stacker builds have an extremely slow start, and it's usually not worth it to switch until you have many tens of exalts to invest.

How does the budget version of this build fare against a bog standard (well, scion-based) SRS build? Should I plan to clear all the content as basic SRS and switch to aura stacking much later?
I checked pob and compared the damage, it looks like the build suffered a lot from the nerfs... There will be changes for the build so it will have the same damage output as it used to or it will be the same and the damage will be worse?
Regarding levelling / early mapping:

Exsanguinate looks like a solid league starter for scion. It does suffer from the cost changes, especially the spellslinger version, but it can be played as self cast as well. Its main downside is that it struggles damage wise in late game, and it will be even worse with the phys dot cluster jewel nerfs... but that's the point where you'll want to switch to SRS anyway. Ascendancy points are gladiator then necro, so you'll just have to respec gladiator when you switch.

Another option could be Zizaran's popcorn SRS build (infernal legion + minion instability): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT7K5QSwGLY&ab_channel=Zizaran However, as scion instead of witch, the early levelling will be much rougher with many useless nodes at the beginning.
deleted
Last edited by seevildancer on Jul 23, 2021, 12:26:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info