[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

Build looks really dope, going to give it a try
What about large Cluster, are 1 Passive Voices mandatory, or can i get away with 5 and 7 ones?

Cheers

crafted this now ! :)
Now Multimod and Minion Damage and Minion deal increased attack/cast speed ?

then is a prefix open... any useful craft for this free slot?
can u show a minimum invest video? with your low euipp recommendations

Would be insane. is it as tanky then?

i play 3 builds now and die... sooo often..

now iam thinking of trying this .. have only 8 ex ... is this enought?
Bayern des samma mia
"
Bayerius wrote:
can u show a minimum invest video? with your low euipp recommendations

Would be insane. is it as tanky then?

i play 3 builds now and die... sooo often..

now iam thinking of trying this .. have only 8 ex ... is this enought?

EDIT: ah... its not easy to play as cheap variant or? the jewels alone are 2 ex each... ;( damn looked soo good
Bayern des samma mia
My experience with the build so far with a high budget has not been great - low red tier maps are a breeze but I struggle with DPS in T14 + maps - but I may just be pushing too high of content for my level. I just upgraded to my current staff from a well rolled Realm Ender so will need to get a feel for how it plays and I'll get back to you.

But yeah, as far as jewels go, 8 ex is not enough to get an aura stacker started.

Edot: Ran 15 maps with Battery Staff and it's a completely different experience. It should be a priority upgrade.
Last edited by Krixiis on Feb 12, 2021, 9:22:43 AM
To krixiis:

Yes the staff is very important! the 4% damage is a dealbreaker cause we lack a lot of generic minion damage!

Other things to remember having during maps is melee splash and a vaal haste aura, updated aura gems help a ton aswell ( high level ones )

To Bayerius:

Sadly aurastacking has never been a cheap archetype and it never will be, its reliance on expensive items to even get started properly makes it rather unviable to start of with low budget, Doesnt mean you cant make a SRS or aurabot build and transition into this build. Hope you get a chance to try it out!

To Horst1981:

Staff is looking great!, the only mod on prefix thats a upgrade for you would be +2 or +3 fire spell skills, you would try and hit this using harvest Fire: Remove add. using craft of exile youd have 24 tries before hitting it. Id say just stick with the staff and multimod it for now! ( remember that if you do end up going for it youd want to block added x to spells, simply add lightning with harvest to the weapon and get lighting to spells ( extremely likely ) then start using fire r+a!

To Z333k: Yes thats no problem! obviously its better with higher voices but your flexible enough with points that its not a make or break scenario, youd lose a bit of es , thats it.

NOTE:This is the OP of the thread just posted this on one of my alt accounts!
Last edited by mamoh955 on Feb 12, 2021, 12:31:53 PM
So i was interested in this build and am soon hitting level 100 on a witch so tried to see how i could switch to a witch with this build, i also dont have the funds for 3 passive voices. so i made a few changes and its looking good ish, first time trying to alter or make something my self so may of missed a lot of things. https://pastebin.com/RLsd37sm
Playing a necromancer with this build is totatly viable you just lose that god status since physical damage suddenly starts hitting very hard.

Wish you luck!
Ok, this looks amazing but I dont understand how you can tank the sirus storms, your phys reduction is not that high. Is it just mere regeneration?
Yea a lot of regen and some phys mitigation

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info