3.13.1b Hotfix 2

Can you please delete all the rings with more than 6 affixes.... seems wrong not to do it and also unfair...

fixing it but let people keep legacy stuff into a league.
would it be also possible to fix this visual bug?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDTjpNjgH2o
playing on vulkan api and this is the first time that something like that happened

and
- spider lair boss not spawning
- arcane surge bug whic
thanks for the path but I still cannot launch my game on my pc with the rtx 3080
where this blackflame drops ?
fk archnemesis.
Yesterday i was playing the game without a single crash.
Today, weekend AGAIN, i crash every 20 second when i log in.

Am i missing something or i just delete the game?
Something about this patch broke the game for me. I can load into town when I launch the game, but trying to switch zones after that (to another town, or my hideout for instance) causes the game to become non-responsive and crash.
"
Something about this patch broke the game for me. I can load into town when I launch the game, but trying to switch zones after that (to another town, or my hideout for instance) causes the game to become non-responsive and crash.

Same problem with my friend after last hotfix. Any solution for that problem?
Last edited by frommars94 on Feb 5, 2021, 8:53:28 AM
"
frommars94 wrote:
"

Same problem with my friend after last hotfix. Any solution for that problem?

Nothing yet. I'm using the standalone client, tried repairing the installation and that didn't work. I'm uninstalling and reinstalling the whole thing now. But I'll be at work for the next 8 hours so I won't know if that worked for a while.
The fact that you guys are still completely ignoring that a huge number of players are not getting harvest in hamlet and proxima is just infuriating!!!

Total radio silent on that matter... some people are having a great time crafting there items and builds others need to speed farm like dumpasses to get the currency to buy it. Unfair. and no its not RNG when u run more than 300 maps 0 harvest.

I wish you would just tackle this subject and and treat us with decency and communicate to us about WTF is happening... wasting time on mtx effects not rendering!! for real?!!
patch broke the game for me cant remain in a map for more than 1 minute. ryzen 1600 , gtx 1070. this is getting silly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info