[3.13] Peak life Necromancer -- 12k life, 7k+ regen/sec, delete everything

"
Corrison wrote:
"

Any one know where i find the recipies for crafting?
Is it pale court + catrina (syndicate boss)

3 craft = The Pale Court = 2ex
Minion attack / cast speed = unveil x8 = 4c
+2 support gem = Catarina specific unveil x2 = 2ex

Thank you sir!
"
Lemabelle wrote:
"
ArsLoD wrote:
Hello. What specters u use?

I'm using Carnage Chieftain (frenzy charges), Host Chieftain (power charges), and Merveil's Retainer (vulnerability curse). I liked Reanimitor pretty well to (curse and raises their own weak zombies). They're all very tanky with their support gems and they aren't contributing any significant direct damage, so it's best to choose based on utility.

Where are u cach Merveil's Retainer ?
"
ArsLoD wrote:

They appear on any map that rolls the 'Map is inhabited by sea witches' modifier.
"
Lemabelle wrote:
"
ArsLoD wrote:

They appear on any map that rolls the 'Map is inhabited by sea witches' modifier.

Thanks
I am thinking of replacing the 500 life chest with an astral plate with good life stats, 55 Strength, +10% +8% life, chaos resist and apply an additional curse. That way i could socket hextouch, vulnerability and assasins mark and chain them to a lvl 1 spell whihc will apply curses. That way i could probably hit 1500 Strength. The remaining 2 sockets could be cast when damage taken and steelskin or something alike. Damage increase would be sick and we would maybe loose 1k life or less. What do you think of this idea?
"
Millistyle wrote:
I am thinking of replacing the 500 life chest with an astral plate with good life stats, 55 Strength, +10% +8% life, chaos resist and apply an additional curse. That way i could socket hextouch, vulnerability and assasins mark and chain them to a lvl 1 spell whihc will apply curses. That way i could probably hit 1500 Strength. The remaining 2 sockets could be cast when damage taken and steelskin or something alike. Damage increase would be sick and we would maybe loose 1k life or less. What do you think of this idea?

I think something like that is the ideal evolution at the very high end of things. You still lose about 1k life and a corresponding amount of regen and leech, which will hurt, but I think the extra links and modifier opportunity can make up for that if we need eek out a bit of a defensive element in there somehow. Chaos resist would definitely help in a lot of places. I you think can also get a physical damage reduction roll in there.

One thing to be aware of is that Steelskin shares a cooldown with Bone Armour that we get from ascendancy, since they're both guard skills. Bone Armour is essentially the same thing, but also applies to our minions... but we can't link it to CWDT, which is kindof unfortunate, since we have to predict incoming damage to use Bone Armour. There would be some benefit to a CWDT+Steelskin link, but the conflict with Bone Armour will make it less useful. Vaal Grace might work better, giving us another button to jab when we sense things are getting intense.

Saqawal's Nest chest is a good unique that synergizes well with the build and seems to be the most popular choice at the high end for baron builds. It doesn't come with life, but does come with up to 75 all stats and has some useful modifiers that make uses of the Avian roll on hammer (which I didn't get, thinking it was useless because the build here didn't call for using it). As far as chest pieces go, it's probably the biggest DPS boost you can get for the slot. Another benefit of Saqawal's is that the extra dex lets you switch to a Bow+Quiver combo. You lost the % strength roll you get from the hammer, but you can get an otherwise identical bow....and the quiver is a massive stat stick for life and resists. Piling resists on the quiver makes it much easier to pile on %strength/attribute rolls in other slots along with chaos resist and whatever else might be useful. I can see why Saqawal's is a popular choice there. I haven't fully priced it out, but I expect a transition to Saqawal's+bow+quiver is about a 15ex move, which can be offset some by reselling the hammer. I'm not convinced it makes sense for this variant of the build...yet... but I'll look towards it after I finally afford Awakened Multistrike Support.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Saqawal%27s_Nest

Last edited by Lemabelle on Feb 24, 2021, 8:34:52 AM
Managed to find a 1+ Gems minion dmg and minion atk speed on hc trade 6linked it must be better than queens escape
Right? Hope i didnt mess up...

So know i Will get first kaoms then kingmaker since i am hc and then zombie 21 if i fail my own coruptions down the road.
Also managed to get my str to 1000 witch was as you said hard...
Chaos res Will be an issue for me but i will throw in a chaos flask for my own peace of mind.
Since my res is now exactly capped i Will have a hard time with the unique jewel
That lowers res, is it that important?
Cheers
"
Since my res is now exactly capped i Will have a hard time with the unique jewel
Cheers

It's a significant DPS boost because it gives access to Ravenous Horde node which gives your minions a little attack speed and access to Onslaught, but I wouldn't say it's important until red maps probably. You really want to be MORE than res capped. I think it's about 107% to be able to eat a +60% elemental weakness curse and stay res capped. You probably don't need all of that, but it is more important in HC obviously. You really don't want to get insta-gibbed if a curse immune or ele-resist flask expires and you're either out of charges or miss a flask piano key. That makes life/resist/str gems ideal for the other open jewel slots. Those aren't cheap.

On that note, I don't think the OP's PoB took advantage of using the jewel to unlink Cruel Preparation from the tree. You can do that to recover a passive point by losing an int node. It's a small change, but we might as well take that point... it also means you do decide to stick that jewel in, you just need 3 respec points. Refund Cruel, a 5% node, and the int node. Stick your jewel in, take Ravenous Horde and Cruel back. You have a point leftover you can stick back into the 5% node leading to cruel, or stick it somewhere else. We have tons of available 5% nodes.

"
Lemabelle wrote:
"
Cheers

It's a significant DPS boost because it gives access to Ravenous Horde node which gives your minions a little attack speed and access to Onslaught, but I wouldn't say it's important until red maps probably. You really want to be MORE than res capped. I think it's about 107% to be able to eat a +60% elemental weakness curse and stay res capped. You probably don't need all of that, but it is more important in HC obviously. You really don't want to get insta-gibbed if a curse immune or ele-resist flask expires and you're either out of charges or miss a flask piano key. That makes life/resist/str gems ideal for the other open jewel slots. Those aren't cheap.

On that note, I don't think the OP's PoB took advantage of using the jewel to unlink Cruel Preparation from the tree. You can do that to recover a passive point by losing an int node. It's a small change, but we might as well take that point... it also means you do decide to stick that jewel in, you just need 3 respec points. Refund Cruel, a 5% node, and the int node. Stick your jewel in, take Ravenous Horde and Cruel back. You have a point leftover you can stick back into the 5% node leading to cruel, or stick it somewhere else. We have tons of available 5% nodes.

Thanks for answer! Yes i know the capped res is far from ideal but to get the 1000 Str i had to. Just finished the story
With the char so got no rush but Will have to save up new currency and get my pieces with str + better res!
Also got uber lab to do for some more offense
"
So since i prolly wont be able to buy a big boy weapon on hc i Will have to craft one
Later down the road. My question is : is it worth givning up queens for another weapon with only 1+ Gems and one crafted minion mod untill then or just stick with Queen?

Any one know where i find the recipies for crafting?
Is it pale court + catrina (syndicate boss)

I play similar build on HC as well, 98level right now. I've did few changes to get even more survi, I just like being tanky 😀.I drop pride and start using avatar of crab+purity of lighting with watchers eye so I'm immune to shock. Sitting now at 11.7k hp while still having some items to upgrade but it's not that easy to find gear on hc. Resistance capped for ele weakness t16 and chaos at +3 but I still have open suffix on gloves, just waiting for a craft from harvest and then I should be around 35 chaos res which is more than enough. You can pm me in game and we can talk about some deals, still have a lot of my old gear, also can help with weapon, craft it's kinda easy, just need like 6 ex for crafts.
Last edited by Malorie on Feb 24, 2021, 7:57:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info