[3.13] Peak life Necromancer -- 12k life, 7k+ regen/sec, delete everything

"
Malorie wrote:
"
So since i prolly wont be able to buy a big boy weapon on hc i Will have to craft one
Later down the road. My question is : is it worth givning up queens for another weapon with only 1+ Gems and one crafted minion mod untill then or just stick with Queen?

Any one know where i find the recipies for crafting?
Is it pale court + catrina (syndicate boss)

I play similar build on HC as well, 98level right now. I've did few changes to get even more survi, I just like being tanky 😀.I drop pride and start using avatar of crab+purity of lighting with watchers eye so I'm immune to shock. Sitting now at 11.7k hp while still having some items to upgrade but it's not that easy to find gear on hc. Resistance capped for ele weakness t16 and chaos at +3 but I still have open suffix on gloves, just waiting for a craft from harvest and then I should be around 35 chaos res which is more than enough. You can pm me in game and we can talk about some deals, still have a lot of my old gear, also can help with weapon, craft it's kinda easy, just need like 6 ex for crafts.

Greetings fellow HC player ☺️
Thanks for response and input! Will msg you in game!
I mostly play on nights when wife and kid are asleep
But happends day time aswell some times.
If you have time please check my gear and see if you have
Some pieces that are better from your Old and maybe I can
Buy it!

My current big item plan is to get kingmaker, zombie 21, then emp4 only got emp3 atm.
SS
I played with this build, bought all the best, all the awakened gems, but I even kill the minotaur for 2 minutes. The character is lvl 80, but with the level only hp rises
Haha I ripped again, had 3 harbringers i a Map and the lag got so damn bad my screen froze
And then dead. Any one else got problems with hsrbringer and spikes and got a tips to solve?
Haha I ripped again, had 3 harbringers i a Map and the lag got so damn bad my screen froze
And then dead. Any one else got problems with hsrbringer and spikes and got a tips to solve?
"
Lemabelle wrote:
"
Millistyle wrote:
I am thinking of replacing the 500 life chest with an astral plate with good life stats, 55 Strength, +10% +8% life, chaos resist and apply an additional curse. That way i could socket hextouch, vulnerability and assasins mark and chain them to a lvl 1 spell whihc will apply curses. That way i could probably hit 1500 Strength. The remaining 2 sockets could be cast when damage taken and steelskin or something alike. Damage increase would be sick and we would maybe loose 1k life or less. What do you think of this idea?

I think something like that is the ideal evolution at the very high end of things. You still lose about 1k life and a corresponding amount of regen and leech, which will hurt, but I think the extra links and modifier opportunity can make up for that if we need eek out a bit of a defensive element in there somehow. Chaos resist would definitely help in a lot of places. I you think can also get a physical damage reduction roll in there.

One thing to be aware of is that Steelskin shares a cooldown with Bone Armour that we get from ascendancy, since they're both guard skills. Bone Armour is essentially the same thing, but also applies to our minions... but we can't link it to CWDT, which is kindof unfortunate, since we have to predict incoming damage to use Bone Armour. There would be some benefit to a CWDT+Steelskin link, but the conflict with Bone Armour will make it less useful. Vaal Grace might work better, giving us another button to jab when we sense things are getting intense.

Saqawal's Nest chest is a good unique that synergizes well with the build and seems to be the most popular choice at the high end for baron builds. It doesn't come with life, but does come with up to 75 all stats and has some useful modifiers that make uses of the Avian roll on hammer (which I didn't get, thinking it was useless because the build here didn't call for using it). As far as chest pieces go, it's probably the biggest DPS boost you can get for the slot. Another benefit of Saqawal's is that the extra dex lets you switch to a Bow+Quiver combo. You lost the % strength roll you get from the hammer, but you can get an otherwise identical bow....and the quiver is a massive stat stick for life and resists. Piling resists on the quiver makes it much easier to pile on %strength/attribute rolls in other slots along with chaos resist and whatever else might be useful. I can see why Saqawal's is a popular choice there. I haven't fully priced it out, but I expect a transition to Saqawal's+bow+quiver is about a 15ex move, which can be offset some by reselling the hammer. I'm not convinced it makes sense for this variant of the build...yet... but I'll look towards it after I finally afford Awakened Multistrike Support.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Saqawal%27s_Nest

Which spell would u use linked with hextouch and 2 curses? ShoulD probably be somethiNG level one with high aoe to reach many mobs while mapping. I will not use second defensive spell, but try out something else, maybe that vaal grace on selfcast. Would increased duration be effective here, also linked with curses maybe?
"
ArsLoD wrote:
I played with this build, bought all the best, all the awakened gems, but I even kill the minotaur for 2 minutes. The character is lvl 80, but with the level only hp rises

The dps for the build in the basic configuration here is between 2-2.5m dps, depending on how many of the awakened gems you can get, and rises to maybe 3m as aura stages go up. It's not a massive DPS build, but it does plenty for any content in the game and you get the advantage of being able to stay in constant motion and focus on avoiding mechanics rather than trying to dps.

If you want to push DPS further, you can do so with cluster jewels and utilizing Avian with Saqawal's Nest, which comes at the cost of some survivability... but if you're killing faster, losing 2k hp is probably a worthy sacrifice, especially if you can make up for it with more physical damage reduction and chaos resist on better gear. Poe.Ninja can show you a lot of those top-end variants.

If you have a mirror's worth of currency laying around, you could rework the build as an aurastacker to get both a lot more DPS and near invulnerability, but at that point, you might as well just switch to an active skill that benefits more and get ridiculous DPS.

"
Millistyle wrote:
Which spell would u use linked with hextouch and 2 curses? ShoulD probably be somethiNG level one with high aoe to reach many mobs while mapping. I will not use second defensive spell, but try out something else, maybe that vaal grace on selfcast. Would increased duration be effective here, also linked with curses maybe?

Ball lightning is great for that. It sticks around a while and keeps the curses flowing. You don't need increased duration with ball lightning, since it will re-apply curses for a while. Vaal Grace is an excellent, "OH CRAP!" defense button. Duration might be useful for that, but isn't necessary really... our regen should turn bad situations around if you can stop the incoming damage for a moment.
"
Lemabelle wrote:
"
ArsLoD wrote:

The dps for the build in the basic configuration here is between 2-2.5m dps, depending on how many of the awakened gems you can get, and rises to maybe 3m as aura stages go up. It's not a massive DPS build, but it does plenty for any content in the game and you get the advantage of being able to stay in constant motion and focus on avoiding mechanics rather than trying to dps.

If you want to push DPS further, you can do so with cluster jewels and utilizing Avian with Saqawal's Nest, which comes at the cost of some survivability... but if you're killing faster, losing 2k hp is probably a worthy sacrifice, especially if you can make up for it with more physical damage reduction and chaos resist on better gear. Poe.Ninja can show you a lot of those top-end variants.

If you have a mirror's worth of currency laying around, you could rework the build as an aurastacker to get both a lot more DPS and near invulnerability, but at that point, you might as well just switch to an active skill that benefits more and get ridiculous DPS.

"
Millistyle wrote:

Ball lightning is great for that. It sticks around a while and keeps the curses flowing. You don't need increased duration with ball lightning, since it will re-apply curses for a while. Vaal Grace is an excellent, "OH CRAP!" defense button. Duration might be useful for that, but isn't necessary really... our regen should turn bad situations around if you can stop the incoming damage for a moment.

I have all awakened gems, and all gems 21\20. Need test with claster
This was the squishiest 10k+ life build I've ever played, and DPS felt mediocre, so I made some mods.

I unspecced some life nodes and took a medium cluster jewel. I also removed vitality and linked generosity with dread banner, flesh and stone and maim, and moved pride to another socket. Using self cast vulnerability curse and convocation in unset rings.

I lost around 1k life, but DPS is massively improved, and survivability also improved as a result - with mobs dying a lot quicker, they have less chance to hit you.

Still missing awakened multistrike, but the build is feeling infinitely better now.
I'm going to be testing out an addition to the build. Glorious Vanity is a timeless jewel and with the Ahuana name, it will turn major nodes into Immortal Ambition, which gives us overleech. If you get the jewel, it's critical to get the Ahuana version. The jewel costs about 10c for corrupted failures, and 50c+ for a lot of the interesting corrupted variants.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Glorious_Vanity
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Immortal_Ambition

To do this, we need to come out from the dex node near Grave Intentions on the right side of our tree and stretch down to grab the jewel node. It's the perfect spot for Glorious Vanity, since it doesn't interfere with anything important. In order to do that, we'll need to use 4 passive points, which is almost surely going to cost 20% worth of life nodes. Ouch! It corrupts the dex node as well, so if you're relying on that for your dex, you'll need to get 10 more somewhere else.

Depending on the seed of your jewel, you can get useful things out of those passives, or even great and strange things nearby. I ended up with mana regen, 10% code resist, and 4% life (yay!) on the small passives that got eaten. There is a nearby node I can grab for one point that gives a ton of minion life and damage now... so I'll grab that next level probably or find something to trade for it.

So why do this? Overleech is great. Normally leech effects end as soon as your life is full, which means almost all of our leech effects from the Baron are ending as soon as they start. If you're in the thickest of thick of combat, that won't matter. Zombies are giving you big leech effects constantly. Where it counts is when the zombies aren't hitting stuff.. like those moments where everything is dead and suddenly corpses explode, you get hit with some crap from a screen away, step on Baran's lightning mines, ect. It counts when bosses go into invulnerable phases or teleport away and do stuff (like Sirus). Overleech keeps the leech effects going for their duration which will probably be capped out at about 5 seconds at any given moment when the zombies stop fighting.

Another useful thing Immortal Ambition does in particular is apply life leech to energy shield once life is full. This keeps our energy shield above 0 during thick combat when we're not being hammered faster than our regen. Having energy shield means a 50% chance of ignoring stuns. It's not a big deal, but it's something.

In theory overleech is a big boon to survival. I see this jewel used in a lot of similar builds, particularly at the top end. I'll try it out later today. I've seen a lot of people swear by overleech.
"
fhpt wrote:
flesh and stone and maim

That is a brilliant addition! I'll give that a try soon. Losing vitality for it is easily a good trade late into maps, when that vitality isn't doing much relative to our max life. With overleech going my change to a Glorious Vanity jewel, non-leech regen should be a lot less important now to.
Last edited by Lemabelle on Feb 26, 2021, 2:57:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info