[3.18] SadPanda's Carrion Golems - Ultimate Carrion golems! All content available with Twice Hp!

"
looks interesting i may give it a go. Your pob has like 106 points allocated though for some reason

probably the clusters
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
confirmed, this build fucks, having no problems at t15 blighted maps, lvl 80. with only 5 ex investment (https://pastebin.com/GeCa2rew). thank you panda.
Last edited by canercetin on Nov 6, 2021, 3:37:59 PM
"
canercetin wrote:
confirmed, this build fucks, having no problems at t15 blighted maps, lvl 80. with only 5 ex investment (https://pastebin.com/GeCa2rew). thank you panda.

I am glad you liked it ^^
Spectre lazım olursa pm atarsın
Hi MrsDeath, i want to play your build, but i dont understand

- The defense
8k armor and more than 80% resistance
I dont think it's a very tanky for scourge end game.

- Degats
With your gear (incredible gear for me... ), pob say 500k full dps, where other minion build say 4 000k...

what did I miss?

nota bene, I love to follow you on your adventures. Already a few years ago, I followed you before the nerfs of loreweal in the double nebuloch trip
"
Sho0oryuken wrote:
Hi MrsDeath, i want to play your build, but i dont understand

- The defense
8k armor and more than 80% resistance
I dont think it's a very tanky for scourge end game.

- Degats
With your gear (incredible gear for me... ), pob say 500k full dps, where other minion build say 4 000k...

what did I miss?

nota bene, I love to follow you on your adventures. Already a few years ago, I followed you before the nerfs of loreweal in the double nebuloch trip

I think I have like 75% phy reduction 83 all res and 4k hp + 2.4k ele shield, the most important thing is for me 1k life regen. If we can take a hit we can mostly survive everything.

It ends up a bit on playstyle too, I think avoiding big hits from very high end nightmare monsters is important.

I play this char as a bosskiller so I think someone calculated my dps as 25 mil in total. I dk if that's true. I think if you can get regular gear with +2 amulet + awakened multistrike, you can practically kill every boss in the game like I do.

It might be hard to gather that amount of currency but 30 exalts ought to do it, you can skip vicious bite on big jewels and if you are around lvl 90 you can skip 2 medium minino jewels to get hp.

Remember I am a high dps seeking boss kill servicer, you don't have to reach my dps so you can invest a little bit on defences.
As you said it is a bosskiller, but how is the clearspeed on this build?
"
lordchopf wrote:
As you said it is a bosskiller, but how is the clearspeed on this build?

Regular minion build, always move without stopping and they ll clear anything and everything that stands on your way. You cast offering and warcry once or twice, without needing to stop.
Could you post a more detailed pob leveling pls?
Like zizaran's do with his builds..
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
Could you post a more detailed pob leveling pls?
Like zizaran's do with his builds..

I don't use pob, I think its a waste of time.
Just get all the jewels for your primordials then grab some life.
What would be other great notables for the large cluster jewels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info