[3.18] SadPanda's Carrion Golems - Ultimate Carrion golems! All content available with Twice Hp!

Hiho
i played carrion golems this league as a Necromancer Ci with 13 Auras. Not that great like 3 leagues before but playable. My Problem was that my Minions die often in big fights like Sirus 8.

Its long time ago i played it as Elementalist. But i can remember it run really well.
Then comes the nerfs....

And now one week before in my opinion one of the greatest leagues start i must read the Fortify changes......
I really really really want to play a minion build next league and best case szenario a carrion golem build :)
What you think about the Fortify Changes?
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Oct 18, 2021, 2:18:05 AM
"
Hiho
i played carrion golems this league as a Necromancer Ci with 13 Auras. Not that great like 3 leagues before but playable. My Problem was that my Minions die often in big fights like Sirus 8.

Its long time ago i played it as Elementalist. But i can remember it run really well.
Then comes the nerfs....

And now one week before in my opinion one of the greatest leagues start i must read the Fortify changes......
I really really really want to play a minion build next league and best case szenario a carrion golem build :)
What you think about the Fortify Changes?

Depends on how Kingmaker is going to change, it could remove some of our defence.
I think aura golems are dead, life golems did survive.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Grooooszek wrote:
@MrsDeath_

First of I really like your build. Thanks for the effort! Sometimes I got oneshot from undiscovered reason. I am sitting at 4150HP, all res capped etc - could be better.

Anyway what do you think about recent manifesto and upcoming updates, does it hit us hard?

I think carrions did survive the last changes and I plan to start with them aswell. They may do better than other minions this league.
Hi, is this build still viable?
"
C_T1998 wrote:
Hi, is this build still viable?

Yes
still same spectre? or demon harpy
"
duabijitelur wrote:

demon harpy + pale seraphims , I will update that too
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
duabijitelur wrote:

demon harpy + pale seraphims , I will update that too

wew nice, so the large cluster jewels spec all the notables?
Hello Im trying to respec to Your build form Stone golems, never managed to level character to lvl 100 so can You tell me what nodes is perfectly fine to spec to as last 10 skill points?
Last edited by Royalmind_PL on Nov 1, 2021, 1:12:45 PM
"
Royalmind_PL wrote:
Hello Im trying to respec to Your build form Stone golems, never managed to level character to lvl 100 so can You tell me what nodes is perfectly fine to spec to as last 10 skill points?

you can lose medium minion clusters, some small life nodes.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Nov 1, 2021, 3:28:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info