Texture Streaming in Echoes of the Atlas

The game is unplayable for me.
SOUTH AFRICA 🌍 NEEDS A SERVER. Please helps us Chris/GGG!!! It's been too long 😢
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
is any of this related to using vulcan vs direct X?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
why does the game still run like crap on lowest settings?
Umm, then maybe nerf some monsters so they cannot one-shot us when we can't really react? I'm tired of dying without even have the time to react because of insane rendering/fps drops. Especially in Delirium and Ritual monsters. Game is officially unplayable. It's literally the only game on my PC that i can't run without performance issues and i play much more system demanding titles.
Last edited by impaler1990 on Jan 28, 2021, 12:17:22 AM
Im fine with the texture streaming system, but the crash is something killing this game
IM crashing every 2min after this update. Like PoE is not playable for me anymore. Please do something. I even tried to switch server and lower graphics, but no use. Just crashes into desktop every 1-2min after launch.
Here is a silly idea - stop shoving in bits and pieces of PoE 2 code into the game and hoping it will magically work.
Hello!

I'm running this game on;
AMD Ryzen 3900x
32gb 3200mHZ RAM
AMD Radeon 5700 XT
1tb m.2 samsung 960 EVO

And I still get freeze for 1-6 seconds where the game literally runs to a complete standstill. I bought most of this PC earlier this year and it absolutely obliterates anything else I've tried playing.

Any ideas?
"
KrakenIsGod wrote:
Hello!

I'm running this game on;
AMD Ryzen 3900x
32gb 3200mHZ RAM
AMD Radeon 5700 XT
1tb m.2 samsung 960 EVO

And I still get freeze for 1-6 seconds where the game literally runs to a complete standstill. I bought most of this PC earlier this year and it absolutely obliterates anything else I've tried playing.

Any ideas?

I have the same problem on a similar budget adn AMD graphics card. Are you using vulkan or dx? I guess the games is not well optimized for amd grapgics

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info