[3.13] Ivory Ice Nova Inquisitor - Stat stacking, Fanaticism, Spellslinger. All content clear

"
frunction wrote:
How do you get the multiple frostbolts without greater multiple projectile support? (sorry I have not done many builds)

The Frozen trial jewel

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Frozen_Trail
so as near the end of act 6 im finding that i have pretty good damage but the game play feels clunky. shield charge in > frenzy for the frostbolts > ice nova for the clear.

its a 3 button process that feels like it just takes too long to get the damage out. I'm gonna keep giong until i finish cruel lab in hopes that fanactism is what makes this build feel smooth
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
so as near the end of act 6 im finding that i have pretty good damage but the game play feels clunky. shield charge in > frenzy for the frostbolts > ice nova for the clear.

its a 3 button process that feels like it just takes too long to get the damage out. I'm gonna keep giong until i finish cruel lab in hopes that fanactism is what makes this build feel smooth

More attack speed helps this, as well as a higher level spellslinger, have CDR would be nice on boots too, as it makes it so you can sling more bolts.
Last edited by Thewarguy on Feb 5, 2021, 4:47:01 PM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Honestly you don't even need to shield charge THAT much. You would do just fine walking and then frenzy -> ice nova, and getting occasional fanaticism buffs. As mentioned above, shield charge feels much better in endgame once you have a fast wand and some tailwind.
Mirror Arrow Summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529
Teleports Behind You: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123293
Magma Orb Deadeye: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2736039
Or just just flame dash and play ranged. use power siphon for power charges and cull. slap on an icebite support and you'll get the % chance to gain frenzy charges on kill if you want them.
awesome build, changed for a guardian to try another playstyle, i still have the wand i used for this build. if anyone is interested I sell it at 10 exa. Thanks so much for the build I had a blast playing it.
I need help! I am loving the build, just hit lvl 70 and cannot for the life of me figure out why I can't run 3 auras?

"The build takes advantage of Prism Guardian shield to reserve 99% of life using 3 different auras" - - - HOW?

I read through the first page of the guide over and over then went through the comments...I am running zealotry and grace and don't have enough life left to turn on discipline?

You are using -% mana reduction jewels or something? Where is this covered on the guide I can't find it...sorry to be a pain and thanks in advance for the help ^^

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!
🐢
Last edited by Koheleth on Feb 10, 2021, 9:21:52 PM
"
Koheleth wrote:

You are using -% mana reduction jewels or something? Where is this covered on the guide I can't find it...sorry to be a pain and thanks in advance for the help ^^

Yeah, in his PoB he is using 3 jewels with -1% reduced mana reserved. Although picking up a 4% mana reduction node on the tree would work just as well.

I'm just looking to start gearing up for this myself. It's the capping chaos res I think I will find tricky. I guess I might end up using an Atziri's Promise and hope that I have high enough uptime on it that it allows me to mitigate a lot of any chaos damage but yeah, I'll be using other characters to run any maps where I expect a lot of chaos damage. Looks like a fun build though.
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
"
Koheleth wrote:

Yeah, in his PoB he is using 3 jewels with -1% reduced mana reserved. Although picking up a 4% mana reduction node on the tree would work just as well.

I'm just looking to start gearing up for this myself. It's the capping chaos res I think I will find tricky. I guess I might end up using an Atziri's Promise and hope that I have high enough uptime on it that it allows me to mitigate a lot of any chaos damage but yeah, I'll be using other characters to run any maps where I expect a lot of chaos damage. Looks like a fun build though.

Thanks, that was what I suspected - this should definitely be mentioned in the guide however (key point of the build haha).

I managed to get over 60% chaos res so far yet still have none on my boots. The build is amazing! I just started mapping and am about to go do uber lab.
🐢
Well good luck with it Koheleth.

I hope to have all the basic bits in a couple of weeks. I only play pretty casually so saving up tends to take a while.

Have you been keeping up frenzy and power charges ok on bosses so far?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info