[3.16] Frost Blades + HoI Crest Of Desire Champion Updated for 3.16

"
SDCA wrote:
Am I missing something or do the nodes around the Fight for Survival gems only give 30 Dex when the gem requires 40?

same question here !
"
GGTrouDuc wrote:
"
SDCA wrote:
Am I missing something or do the nodes around the Fight for Survival gems only give 30 Dex when the gem requires 40?

same question here !

Ho ok, in fact, don't need to be affected (with passif point).
Thankyou!
In the beta thanks to Starcraft42.
I did not play this build but frost blades is the skill I played the most. My take on this skill is: Unique convert to cold gloves (Hrimsorrow or whatever they are called), double six links wep+body and hatred aura scaling (voideye ring + supreme ego keystone + belt from Alva with hatred 60% increased effect) is the way to play. Frost Blades is a great skill for clearing already, the issue is dps against bosses. So, while ancestral warchief have a dmg effectiveness of 180%, u put chief in a six link, convert his dmg to cold (90% trough gloves50% and skilltree40%, maybe even divergent added cold damage) put it down against a boss and just run around ur totem and carry the scaled hatred for him, hit here and there...
Thoughts on forgoing Crest of Desire in the short term? It's sitting at 8 exalts on Scourge SC right now. A doable farm, but out of my reach right now. I suspect into mid-high yellows using a linked HoI with Calamitous Visions would work well enough with Crest-buffed HoI starting to shine in reds and beyond.

Nevermind, totally spaced on mention of the Crest-less tree. Giving this shot!
Last edited by ConsPark on Nov 5, 2021, 10:08:08 PM
Is White Wind Imperial Skean endgame or do you have to get other rare claws and daggers. If so, can you tell me what mods i should be lokin for?
Is White Wind Imperial Skean endgame or do you have to get other rare claws and daggers. If so, can you tell me what mods i should be lokin for?
No damage build?
Build looks fun, definitely want to give it a try!
Last edited by Luckyshot117 on Dec 1, 2021, 5:27:36 PM
The Fight for Survival gem has penetrates 15% cold resistance but I don't actually see it in the stats anywhere. Is it not working?

I have it in 40 dex, the damage mod and proj speed both show up but no penetration.

Thread necro cause I want this build to work.

edit: right after posting this I didn't change anything and now it shows up wtf
Last edited by nitetime on Apr 8, 2022, 10:17:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info