PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

[3.16] Frost Blades + HoI Crest Of Desire Champion Updated for 3.16

I'm having a ton of fun with this build! I am considering trying out a corrupted Viridi's Veil with +2 AoE corrupted for some enhanced defensiveness using a single magic ring in the left slot. Hits level 30 with empower, 60/63Q with Enhance, and I can socket something like controlled destruction to get its damage ALMOST back up there. Experimenting with it now to see how it feels.

Edit: This is feeling really slick, Level 31 Herald of Ice has almost as much damage, and with the magic ring damage is unlucky / nothing crits me.

Last edited by AdamnMiller on Feb 9, 2021, 1:14:06 AM
"
AdamnMiller wrote:
I'm having a ton of fun with this build! I am considering trying out a corrupted Viridi's Veil with +2 AoE corrupted for some enhanced defensiveness using a single magic ring in the left slot. Hits level 30 with empower, 60/63Q with Enhance, and I can socket something like controlled destruction to get its damage ALMOST back up there. Experimenting with it now to see how it feels.

Edit: This is feeling really slick, Level 31 Herald of Ice has almost as much damage, and with the magic ring damage is unlucky / nothing crits me.

Cool idea, seems pretty sweet!
What about Pantheon?... Something important or what we feel good?...

What are the most important stats you lookin for with lethal pride?...

What skill to use instead of ancestral call for bosses?...

Thanks...

Damage against bosses feels so bad my friend...

I can´t understand why, but I die so much doing maps, against bosses 1000 times... puff is this a joke?...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Feb 10, 2021, 1:48:13 AM
"
Vyr75 wrote:
What about Pantheon?... Something important or what we feel good?...

What are the most important stats you lookin for with lethal pride?...

What skill to use instead of ancestral call for bosses?...

Thanks...

Damage against bosses feels so bad my friend...

I can´t understand why, but I die so much doing maps, against bosses 1000 times... puff is this a joke?...
Switch in Ruthless Support instead of Ancestral Call, Use whatever Pantheon fits the situation, Usually Soul of Solaris works well for major, minor is more situational.
hello. thanks a lot for your build.
for mapping it is really smooth and convenient but i am struggling with almost any type of single targets - bosses, metamorphs, beyonds etc. even on t13-t14 maps (over 80 quant plus corrupt) i have troubles with killing bosses.

i am at level 82 and for now i dont have:
1. chest piece with additional curse and crit chance;
2. ring with assassin's mark;
3. amulet with cold damage penetration;

i just wonder if i be able to manage those missing parts will it solve a single target issues or not? have you already killed sirius a8, uber elder, maven with this build?

also i have a question about dying sun does it make sense to use it for additional projectiles/dps?

thank you.

why not circle of fear?
something like this seem to be great boost
Its okay but not really needed. It doesn't actually scale herald of ice damage that much, but if you can manage to get one with frostbite implicit and cold damge + buff effect it would likely be worth it, but that will cost about 70 ex. If you are using a single curse setup it can definately be useful if you dont mind losing hp.
Last edited by Frost666 on Feb 16, 2021, 4:36:28 PM
"
rookie81pwnz wrote:
hello. thanks a lot for your build.
for mapping it is really smooth and convenient but i am struggling with almost any type of single targets - bosses, metamorphs, beyonds etc. even on t13-t14 maps (over 80 quant plus corrupt) i have troubles with killing bosses.

i am at level 82 and for now i dont have:
1. chest piece with additional curse and crit chance;
2. ring with assassin's mark;
3. amulet with cold damage penetration;

i just wonder if i be able to manage those missing parts will it solve a single target issues or not? have you already killed sirius a8, uber elder, maven with this build?

also i have a question about dying sun does it make sense to use it for additional projectiles/dps?

thank you.

Yeah, getting Assassin's Mark is huge for bossing, aswell as extra crit from the chest makes for a big damage boost. I've done A8 and uber elder but not Maven on this character. And dying sun doesn't really help, its too minor to make up for losing a flask slot, you would be much better off with Bottled Faith instead of Jade if you have the budget for it. If you want an extra projectile make sure you get lvl 21 Frost Blades.
"
Frost666 wrote:
Yeah, getting Assassin's Mark is huge for bossing, aswell as extra crit from the chest makes for a big damage boost. I've done A8 and uber elder but not Maven on this character. And dying sun doesn't really help, its too minor to make up for losing a flask slot, you would be much better off with Bottled Faith instead of Jade if you have the budget for it. If you want an extra projectile make sure you get lvl 21 Frost Blades.

so i have made a chest with crit, life, curse etc and got assassin's mark but it did not help at all. still zero dps on single target. maybe i missed something but what i see is it is impossible to kill bosses. i ll add bottled faith soon but pretty sure it will not help too. very disappointing...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info