[3.14] Jack the axe Bladestorm Glad - Max Block, 2000 Life leech, 2mil+ dps [League starter/ender]

I made it to level 58 with this build. Fun build so far.

My biggest struggle was findings good weapons to level with. As a result my damage output at times was a struggle.

I used The Ghastly Theatre for a shield. It seems to be working nicely. Free 1000 point shield and enemies are blinded.

Ill update once I start mapping and can use Jack.
"
CrankySmurf wrote:
I made it to level 58 with this build. Fun build so far.

My biggest struggle was findings good weapons to level with. As a result my damage output at times was a struggle.

I used The Ghastly Theatre for a shield. It seems to be working nicely. Free 1000 point shield and enemies are blinded.

Ill update once I start mapping and can use Jack.

good to hear. i used a two hander blood reaper til i got jack. i should at a levelling guide.

Good luck on mapping. this build scaled well with great so try get good phys and aoe gear.
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
How does this work compared to say earthquake for bleed build? I always saw the 50% less dmg on bladestorm and never tried.. Bladestorm is easier to use than EQ imo..is why im asking. Im leveling a glad atm and switched from cyclone to EQ and briefly tried bladestorm until I saw the less dmg thing...Although I think that is for the ability and not the bleed itself now that I think about it....hmm
"
Kajun wrote:
How does this work compared to say earthquake for bleed build? I always saw the 50% less dmg on bladestorm and never tried.. Bladestorm is easier to use than EQ imo..is why im asking. Im leveling a glad atm and switched from cyclone to EQ and briefly tried bladestorm until I saw the less dmg thing...Although I think that is for the ability and not the bleed itself now that I think about it....hmm

Blade storms faster over all, and the ability to continue doing damage due to the storm you leave is great from dashing around dropping storms. The storms also stack.

:)
Looks interesting, any endgame videos as the one video only has 75 Maps or so ;)
This build looks very interesting, I am planning to play it very soon. one question I have are its limitations concerning late game/end game content. do you believe that the build can handle red tier maps or higher with budget gear, or would you recommend more expensive items? if so, what exactly?
"
This build looks very interesting, I am planning to play it very soon. one question I have are its limitations concerning late game/end game content. do you believe that the build can handle red tier maps or higher with budget gear, or would you recommend more expensive items? if so, what exactly?

"
daiur wrote:
Looks interesting, any endgame videos as the one video only has 75 Maps or so ;)

To answer both. Ive played it in T12s and had no issue. The chain dmg from the bleedsplosions clear great. Bosses melt as well.

Only boss I had issues with were the Twins from heists. They were very tanky, but I managed fine with Dread banner and berserk popped.

I would suggest upgrading gear as you go. Cheap gear prob wont be able to kill shaper etc.

Its really depending on the non-essential gear to be upgraded as you go.

Ive moved on from this build so i cant test with op end game gear. I don't see it having any issues with the right upgrades.

Im working on a new build completely different now.

I hit T2 maps and it feels like I hit a brick wall. I know my gear is less than stellar at the moment, but wow it was an abrupt stop. My time to kill feels rather low and my life is clearly and issue as I seem to get one shot far too often.

Fun to play though.

Added levelling section to help those with levelling questions.
"
CrankySmurf wrote:
I hit T2 maps and it feels like I hit a brick wall. I know my gear is less than stellar at the moment, but wow it was an abrupt stop. My time to kill feels rather low and my life is clearly and issue as I seem to get one shot far too often.

Fun to play though.

That is very early to hit a brick wall.. I didn't notice slow down until reds.

What gear do you have?

Happy for you to message me if you have issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info