[3.14] Jack the axe Bladestorm Glad - Max Block, 2000 Life leech, 2mil+ dps [League starter/ender]

Hey Reaper,

First of all thanks for the build!
Second, thanks for the item update..not sure how you convinced them to update your item.

When i saw the Bladestorm changes in patch notes, i knew i'd have to try bleed bladestorm.
I had Lacerate and Bleed bow previously.

# Comparisons
I tried myself to make a build, but i couldn't bump past 168k Bleed DPS...and my on-hit dps was just 11k. I see you have 173k bleed..and a lot of other on-hit DPS.
I also found a build similar to yours for more DPS, but it was dual wield and i wanted a shield for Ultimatum.

# Observations
You have 2 points in mana near the start (Mana flows)
Considering you have mana leech, you can drop them and just grab a 30 Int node above "Brinkmanship".
"
Pogoniassc2 wrote:

I didn't put melee support in fact i put pulverize to make riposte and reckoning bigger. I'm not sure if it's worth or if it works but I'm happy with it.

Also a nice idea. But I don't think Repost is combining with the lvl30 Reckoning from the Shield. I would just add support gems in the shield slots and let them do their thing on the Reckoning.
For my Surrenderer, U personally went : Culling Strike Strike support + Cruelty Support + Life Gain on hit support
It enjoyed it for ultimatums, but for bossing mainy another setup is good.
Last edited by Regenpijp on May 19, 2021, 2:20:52 PM
3600 life lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info