Unable to map file

Here's happening more often in ACT II. In areas of transition is very common to this and other errors relating to the physical memory.

My Computer:
P5Q-E motherboard
Quad Core q6600 - ov. 3.2ghz
4GB memory
HD 6870
My world is the Action RPG!
Same probleme for me, first post is from may this year, so this bug is not new. Well just have to wait to invite more friends, no fun this way.
I have this error happen every once in a while too, through rezoning.

It happens rarely on areas in Act I, but when I got to Act II, it seemed to happen more often than in Act I. Granted I'm up to the next difficulty after normal, it became a bit annoying when jumping into a public party, just for it to go "unable to map file" when i'm traveling to help others out.

I have noticed something interesting though. The only time I've seen this outside of rezoning is when I played the game one time in windowed resolution, and I accidently resized the window. At that point the game was redoing the display, and a minute after I was moving my char around it gave "Unable to Map File".

If this helps my current specs are the following:

Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2200 @ 2.2Ghz
4GB DDR2 Ram
Win 7 Ult - 32 Bit
Geforce GTX 550 Ti
so it would seem its a memory leak?
Happened to me again, same place as before (area transition right after opening the tree with the spear and gem).
same for me, path of unable map
Still occuring on my computer idk whats wrong :(
GGG fix this yet?
no fix yet..

I live with constant crash since a month.. tried everything the forums had to offer, but same result. map chunk errors, client.exe crash, unable to load map, blablabla u name it..
Only PoE runs that bad, all my other games runs smooth i got a good PC (I7 - 8Gb - GTX550TI)

I understand this is an open beta, but i'll clearly state that if it's not fixed soon, i'll just forget it and go play another not so buggy game.

it is hell of a frustration not to be able to loot bosses when playing in teams, or being send to desktop every 20-30 min when zoning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info