[3.13] UPDATING... BladeBlast/Bladefall MoM Scion | Tanky | 🌟Nuke bosses 20M+

Just crafted

Paid 12 ex for the base and about ~20-25 ex for crafts on TFT discord. I personally think this has all the bis stats for the version I run of the build and very happy with it in the end! Now I need to craft this same version but with another craft!
Idk. I think I have a decent mana regen but I have issues with it. Mana constantly drops to 10-20% as I start casting BB and slowly regens even with active mana flask and arcane surge. So I have no other option than run around a bit, spam BF and only then cast BB once.
How does it work for everyone?

https://pastebin.com/6QpHX8TC
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SystemNick
Yeah i'm interested about the rotation for bosses too. I reckon you don't spam BB because if you do the mana is gone.

Also i'm getting scared by some of the random 1shots i'm getting and i've also gotten killed by some bats who seemed to bypass mana but at the same time i still have a few upgrades to do so we'll see.
Still didnt die in hardcore trying hard to make it work. I am coming back to this game from a long time. Lot of new things to learn :)
"
larsahh_ wrote:
found you in poe ninja and was wondering why you are running douple curse since you dont get additional curse anywhere
"
vudde wrote:
found you in poe ninja and was wondering why you are running douple curse since you dont get additional curse anywhere

I was not really planning to get curse on hit ring when I crafted my ring but I accidentally hit it when rerolling suffixes, and in the end I decided to not get rid of it (If I'd ever want to get it back later on, it would be very annnoying having to remove 1 t1 resistances to block prefixes and than adding the t1 back again)
I'm working on it to get additional curse, trying corrupting annointed Foibles, but no luck so far! Right now it doesnt bother me alot which curse is up on the target really, since the dmg levels atm are insane!
Last edited by larsahh_ on Feb 5, 2021, 7:09:18 PM
Let's see some video's of this insane damage
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
im at level 94 now and this is the best build ive played in 5 leagues so far - want to take it to lvl 100 for sure!

right now i took in cloak of defiance for carcass as i feel that im clearing maps fast enough and CoD helps with survivability a great ton.

im not too sure how else i can improve the current edited setup so any help would be appreciated!

https://pastebin.com/ck1Hn5fu my pob

my mana isnt very high so im not sure if i shld change out crown of the inward eye for a rare helm with concentrated effect - i have enough currency, just not sure if i should!

pls helppp - i know i stacked elemental focus with conductivity but im not sure which one to take out too :( or to go with assasin's mark in the weapon 3-link slot
"
Adrien7 wrote:
im at level 94 now and this is the best build ive played in 5 leagues so far - want to take it to lvl 100 for sure!

right now i took in cloak of defiance for carcass as i feel that im clearing maps fast enough and CoD helps with survivability a great ton.

im not too sure how else i can improve the current edited setup so any help would be appreciated!

https://pastebin.com/ck1Hn5fu my pob

my mana isnt very high so im not sure if i shld change out crown of the inward eye for a rare helm with concentrated effect - i have enough currency, just not sure if i should!

pls helppp - i know i stacked elemental focus with conductivity but im not sure which one to take out too :( or to go with assasin's mark in the weapon 3-link slot

Your mana looks decent, there's some ways to rearrange your skill tree to get some more mana without switching out most of your gear.

You have a bunch of cast speed that you might not need, especially in Precision (2 points). You might want to check out how much value you are getting out of Nimbleness (3 points) and Mental Rapidity (4 points). I've found that I don't need a whole lot more cast speed than I've got right now, and have liked putting the points into more mana and damage.

You might want to take a look at your anoint: Dreamer reduces our Archmage damage. You could anoint Prodigal Perfection instead, and save 3+ passive points as you reroute that. Alternatively, you can anoint Forethought, and invest in the entire cluster with Mystic Bulwark.

So assuming you have some saved passive points, you can get the jewel socket for 1 point between scion and ranger, and put a mana%/life%/whatever jewel there. And then, for 3 points, you can take the small cluster socket and a small cluster jewel with Openness, for a boatload more mana.

As for gear, both of your weapons have pretty low mana rolls. The next time you look toward upgrading them, you could prioritize mana as much as your damage rolls. After all, mana is damage and life too!

That should be enough to work on to get your mana up. My PoB (lv 97) is https://pastebin.com/81aVqQ9J if you want to check it out, you might find some more ideas as well! This build is indeed quite fun, and this is my first character I've taken this far!
Hey again! I hit 100 a couple days ago and here's my take of fully min/maxing the build!

Close to fully bis endgame gear with heavy focus on crit!

Spoiler

4.4k life, 9.2k mana with 8.8k unreserved, 5700 dmg shield from Arcane Cloak on leftclick etc. It's hard to judge the full dps in the end because pob numbers show big numbers (250-300m single target) if you could cast full blade blast on fully stacked blades endlessly! But I have to say it does feel really good, last Sirus9 lastphase was bursted down before he got to do any splits (about 2-3 seconds)!

I have bit room to fully upgrade my rare jewels to mana/life and 27 crit multi and also Watcher's Eye could be upgraded, but not much is on the market currently.

I'll attempt to craft some sort of boots, but still having hard to believe that anything could replace Omeyocons due to the free Onslaught it gives, and I really dont want to drop Doedre's Elixir for Onslaught flask (having 3 frenzy charges is a straight 1.12 dmg multiplier becasue its up all the time, and also the 3 endu charges is nice defensive boost!)

All rare pieces except couple jewels are selfcrafted by myself and perhaps they give inspiration to other people, what to upgrade and look for! If you wondering how I crafted something, give me a pm ingame and I'll try to explain how I approached them! Keep in mind selfcrafting can still be expensive and cost you 30-100 ex per item!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info