[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

https://pastebin.com/Rk8aPVRT

Just starting out, please advise me on how to proceed with my build. Currently lacking in many aspects. Read some advice on the forums will switch to wand and shield instead of sticking with double wand.

Thanks in advance
"
CAKE wrote:
I lost almost 2mil dps
but gained 100fps in fractured maps
Spoiler

Some of you got it likely really cheap, i bought base for tons of money and then chaos spammed it untill reaching +fire gems.
Still better than to deal with those scammers that "fracture their base for you" yeah right, but they keep any good result and have every fossil combination to make fake roll for you in their inventory

It's semi easy to roll +1 to all spell skill gems and +1 to fire skill gems on that. I did it on my explody wand base (sold for 120ex).

Alt spam for +1 to all spell skills gems and regal.
You have to clean it up to 1 prefix and 1 suffix only.
craft:
-can have up to 3 craftable modifiers
-cannot roll attack mods
-lightning dmg to spells

you now only have 1 prefix open.
aug fire and rem/add fire till you hit +1 to all fire spell sills gems (about 15 tries on average - craft of exile:https://bit.ly/3kVaq3d)
remove the crafts.
mulitmod with fire dot multi and trigger socketed spells (if needed).

you can also craft the suffixes if you want to go for burning/fire dmg
Last edited by Obimahn on Mar 8, 2021, 1:34:47 AM
Hi guys, sorry noob question here. How do I summon 3 golem at once? Was reading the guide

lvl 34 - grab stone golem & flame golem & ice golem (do your first lab so you can use 3 golems at once)

Hi guys any help on this ? :)
Last edited by cookieboy on Mar 10, 2021, 6:56:15 AM
I made up my mind for the last socket and what gem to use.
For mapping, I decided to go with phase run

For fractured maps:

And for tough bosses, I take this (only for the vaal spell)
"
Obimahn wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:
I lost almost 2mil dps
but gained 100fps in fractured maps
Spoiler

Some of you got it likely really cheap, i bought base for tons of money and then chaos spammed it untill reaching +fire gems.
Still better than to deal with those scammers that "fracture their base for you" yeah right, but they keep any good result and have every fossil combination to make fake roll for you in their inventory

It's semi easy to roll +1 to all spell skill gems and +1 to fire skill gems on that. I did it on my explody wand base (sold for 120ex).

Alt spam for +1 to all spell skills gems and regal.
You have to clean it up to 1 prefix and 1 suffix only.
craft:
-can have up to 3 craftable modifiers
-cannot roll attack mods
-lightning dmg to spells

you now only have 1 prefix open.
aug fire and rem/add fire till you hit +1 to all fire spell sills gems (about 15 tries on average - craft of exile:https://bit.ly/3kVaq3d)
remove the crafts.
mulitmod with fire dot multi and trigger socketed spells (if needed).

you can also craft the suffixes if you want to go for burning/fire dmg

How would you roll it with this fracture? It takes like few million of fossils on average. Wanted to make wand with good chances for +2 +tier 1 multi for whole league. (now it became not as important because i use curse wand and explode)

Also when the +1 all spell skill gems is 0.058% do i understand it right that it will take around 2000alts and augments on average. Or is it less because i m always guaranteed one suffix and one prefix. Something closer to 1000
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Mar 8, 2021, 10:01:57 AM
Hi,

I've just respecced my char into this build, this is my current gear:

Don't have a +1 chest yet, hopefully I can buy that soon.

I've looked @ BergMichel his profile, and copied his setup.
Problems:

- I don't see Flamewalls when I cast (I do damage)
- When running my live drains the whole time and then goes up again.

If someone can check my profile / gear I would really appreciate it :)

Thanks in advance!

:)

Edit: I think the life drain is because of RF in the trigger wand.
Last edited by Protax010 on Mar 8, 2021, 10:13:48 AM
bergmichel's character looks good but it's rich and 100 lvl setup. could anyone find 90 lvl and poor version of that pob?
"
Protax010 wrote:

did you activated spellslinger? it's aura
"
CAKE wrote:

Also when the +1 all spell skill gems is 0.058% do i understand it right that it will take around 2000alts and augments on average. Or is it less because i m always guaranteed one suffix and one prefix. Something closer to 1000

You'll not be able to hit any other prefix with all the alts in the world.
Alteration guaranteed a MAX of 1 prefix and 1 suffix. Since both +1 and fire dot multi are prefixes, the only thing you can do with alterations are to either get a suffix, or not get a suffix.

The only way to for you to get +2 on this wand is to
1. Fossile / chaos / harvest reforge with caster spam until you get +1 to all spells and empty prefix (or removable prefix). Mana is not cool.
2. Make sure you have 3 suffixes and none of them are fire
3. bench craft a fire prefix / augment fire prefix
4. remove/add fire until you hit +1 fire. Rem/add will always change the prefix from step 3.

Obviously, the only problem is step 1. You need to be lucky or have enough patience and currency :)

P.S. If you sell the wand, LMK. I'll take it just to try out the steps above until I get bored lol
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Mar 8, 2021, 10:49:23 AM
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
"
Protax010 wrote:

did you activated spellslinger? it's aura

That was one of the problems yes, changed some gem setups. Not sure what the most common / used setup is. Now have:

Still need to get cobalts and a WE (when I've currency again). Any other stuff that is not correct? :)
Last edited by Protax010 on Mar 8, 2021, 11:09:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info