[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
CAKE wrote:
I lost almost 2mil dps

Is it worth losing +1 to all to get the explode? i was thinking of the same, just that 100ex is too much for the base...

Did you try spamming scorched to get +1 fire & burning + t1/2 fire dot multi so you dont have to multicraft? If you ahve like 100-150 scorched is worth trying
Has anybody done this as Chieftain? Do you think it's better than Aramageddon Brand or Holy Flame Totem for a Spellcaster Marauder to get started?
livejamie
Hey all,

Newtime poster and player ( ish )
Been trying out this build and having a blast.

i realy dont know much yet about crafting, and ifeel like its holding me back alot upgrading my char.

Does anyone have the time to look at my current build and give me some fast, obvious and easy upgrades? my current budget is very low.. i have 18 ex to spend atm.

Any help and tips are appreciated.
"
Ziektewet wrote:
Hey all,

i realy dont know much yet about crafting, and ifeel like its holding me back alot upgrading my char.

Does anyone have the time to look at my current build and give me some fast, obvious and easy upgrades? my current budget is very low.. i have 18 ex to spend atm.

I'd recommend you get fire DoT multi on gloves.
Unless you wanna craft a +2 amulet, go with Primordial Chain amulet. Annoint either Charisma (if you need some mana reserv reduction) or Growth and Decay for more dps.

Ideally, you have Malevolance + herald of ash. You need shield with -15% mana reserve + enlighten and charisma, or spellslinger reduce mana on helm, or body armor or whatever else works. Setup should be like this.

Until you can afford both, I would suggest you run just Spellslinger + Malevolance + precision lvl 1-3 if you need more accuracy

I have mixed feeling about an empty explosion chest. I think a loyal skin with +2 aoe/duration is like 5ex and gives you much more. Might be just my opinion

Use the jewel socket near Discord Artisan. Go either with Intuitive Leap if you need to reduce Herald of Ash mana reservation OR Transcendent mind if you can afford it for more DPS.

If I were you I would keep the ring with curse and add malachai in the right slot + chaos golem in it + "minion does cold/lightning damage on hit" abyss jewel in belt. There are better rings and solutions, but your right ring is not the way IMO.

I can't see the ilvl of your helm. If it's not 85+, buy a new base (it's les than 1ex). Get warlord on it so you can craft -9 fire rez.

Today's lab is easy. Buy a few of this things + twice enchanted prophecy and run the lab 2-3 times. Each time you complete the lab you get like 6-7 enchants. Spam it on the helm to get something useful (any golem grants xyz buff, anything to flamewall, anything to flammability, anything that you can use is better)

Hope it helps
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Mar 7, 2021, 5:30:18 AM
100000 labs later, the only remotely-close enchant I got it totally useless...

Back to lab'ing, I guess...
Spoiler
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
Ziektewet wrote:
Hey all,

I'd recommend you get fire DoT multi on gloves.
Unless you wanna craft a +2 amulet, go with Primordial Chain amulet. Annoint either Charisma (if you need some mana reserv reduction) or Growth and Decay for more dps.

Ideally, you have Malevolance + herald of ash. You need shield with -15% mana reserve + enlighten and charisma, or spellslinger reduce mana on helm, or body armor or whatever else works. Setup should be like this.

Until you can afford both, I would suggest you run just Spellslinger + Malevolance + precision lvl 1-3 if you need more accuracy

I have mixed feeling about an empty explosion chest. I think a loyal skin with +2 aoe/duration is like 5ex and gives you much more. Might be just my opinion

Use the jewel socket near Discord Artisan. Go either with Intuitive Leap if you need to reduce Herald of Ash mana reservation OR Transcendent mind if you can afford it for more DPS.

If I were you I would keep the ring with curse and add malachai in the right slot + chaos golem in it + "minion does cold/lightning damage on hit" abyss jewel in belt. There are better rings and solutions, but your right ring is not the way IMO.

I can't see the ilvl of your helm. If it's not 85+, buy a new base (it's les than 1ex). Get warlord on it so you can craft -9 fire rez.

Today's lab is easy. Buy a few of this things + twice enchanted prophecy and run the lab 2-3 times. Each time you complete the lab you get like 6-7 enchants. Spam it on the helm to get something useful (any golem grants xyz buff, anything to flamewall, anything to flammability, anything that you can use is better)

Hope it helps

Thanks for the detailed help. the gloves, shield and skin of the loyal upgrade seem to be way over my budget. ill try to get new boots and gloves with dex and resist to for the cap and gem requirements. guess ill just grind it out on lab and random maps until then :) thanks!
Hey there,

I also started this build as my starter and really loved it.
Took on quite the entire content somewhat well and is a fun playstyle.
But 5 orbed deli mabs still were kind of a struggle. It works when u play quite passiv and do a lot of kiting on bosses. But alvas and Rituals were some pain in the ass.

But im recently struggeling to buff up the damage above 5mio dot dps.
I know about the low life versions with cowards +virids and stuff but they dont really appeal to me.I think they show good dps but look really rippy tbh.
I neither really want to dropp under 6k life nor lose the glancing shenanigans.
I am aiming 'only' for like 10-12 mio dot dps

I tried using the golem in the EE ring, but found that for eg Sirus the golem doesnt hit him very often and let alone deli orb maps where the use of this is quite unexistent.

I went to buff health reg so i could use rf permanantly to boost dmg instead of the self curse.
But now im kinda stuck how to get more dmg. Ofc a double corrupted chest would work somehow but makes me loose alotta life. Also it wont take me to my goal pob said.
I think i invested around 40ex so far as it was my starter,and have about the same amount in stash to buff.

Here is my current pob link : https://pastebin.com/saNjgxsF

Would be happy if some1 could give some advice
Last edited by Tollkirsch on Mar 7, 2021, 10:17:46 AM
"
Ziektewet wrote:

Thanks for the detailed help. the gloves, shield and skin of the loyal upgrade seem to be way over my budget. ill try to get new boots and gloves with dex and resist to for the cap and gem requirements. guess ill just grind it out on lab and random maps until then :) thanks!

Total budget = 18 ex

* Primordial Chain amulet + anoint = 1ex
* Skin of the Loyal - currently 3.5 ex the cheapest. Get either 4b1g1r or 4b2r or 3b2r1g. For 2r, use Empower lvl 4. I'll round it to 6ex
* Intuitive Leap + lvl 21 Malevolance + Herald of Ash 21/10 + Empower 3 = 1ex
* Gloves - you should probably craft these. But let's say 4ex if you buy them
* Warlord 85 helm + enchant = 4ex
* Shield with mana reservation node = 2 ex

Total cost = 18 ex.

Note: These are not perfectly crafted items, but still better than what you have. And it's a good starting point. You don't need to buy ALL of them, all at once.
Buy for the first 10 ex and use the other 8 ex to craft them properly. Or buy all of them, bench craft life where possible and as you farm more currency, and harest crafts, you improve on them.
There are many ways around it and knowing there's always something to improve on gives you a reason to play and farm

P.S. I can give you this, for free ofc. Please not: it's cursed. But you can be done with the suffixes by doing either "aug life" (keep regen + 5% life on block) or remove life + aug defence to get +5 ES on block. Then have an open suffix for dexterity or rez. There's a bit more work required for the prefixes, assuming you want +1 fire skill gems and + incrased fire damage. But for now you can just do a a couple r/a fire and get one of them.
Anyway, there's a discussion about crafting shield a few pages back, that tells you exactly what you need
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Mar 7, 2021, 11:15:46 AM
"
Tollkirsch wrote:

I went to buff health reg so i could use rf permanantly to boost dmg instead of the self curse.

I invested a lot in RF when I was 92. It skyrocketed my damage, but the cost was not worth it. By the cost I mean ~ 2000 ES. That's 1/3 of our entire EHP.

This build has tons of ways to get "more damage", but limited ways to get more EHP. I would suggest you forget abour RF (unless you want to use the socket just for the vaal).
"
freakydouche wrote:
i'm open your advices to push my build

https://pastebin.com/3jDr838k

i'm getting one shots at t15 and above, also barely t14 corrupted or rare-fucky-mod ones. i've 3750 hp and 1300 es. i've 12 exalt right now so i can buy new gear. first thing is getting new armor but idk which one.

can someone tell me which 6l armor should i buy? shadowstitch is so pricey. also i renewed some of my items.

Last edited by freakydouche on Mar 7, 2021, 11:22:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info