[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
Etko wrote:

+exposure we get off ascendacy will be insane, anyways! play whatever you think works best and enjoy :P

yeah lol its kinda nice that you can do everything with almost all skills nowadays :)
ok well, even so, perma -35% fire res would be pog, or if u continue using PS+hextouch flammability, even more reduced res
"
MrYamamoto wrote:
ok well, even so, perma -35% fire res would be pog, or if u continue using PS+hextouch flammability, even more reduced res
or use a ring like this.
true, im just torn between starting this or going regular assblaster like usual
IDK if you or someone replied to the golem thing. They will be pretty expensive in league start to get so does it make a huge difference in gameplay until we get them?
"
KubgiN wrote:
IDK if you or someone replied to the golem thing. They will be pretty expensive in league start to get so does it make a huge difference in gameplay until we get them?

See the pob made by noknok0427 on TS. It uses no golem jewel and primordial chain and still pumps out 1m sirus dps
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
I don't see the vaal arc gem in the PoB for the other build, could you help ? :)
one question, KB for clearing maps and Frenzy for bosses?
and when I play with KB instead of PS?

Thank you for the build btw, I think I will use it to start off
This looks like an awesome build! Thank you for the time you put into this. I'm definitely interested in league starting it.

I am just having 1 issue with it. From the pob, we are only getting 111% max life. Even for SC, that is super low. Elementalist is already a squishy ascendancy (apart from new Bastion of Elements and ENDGAME golems). Even with golems being nerfed, I'm assuming the jewels will be at least 100+ chaos. So before that happens, we would be pretty squishy.

I'm still pretty noob when it comes to things like this, as I only ever follow guides. Please let me know if I'm completely in the wrong in this!

Edit:

I've simply added a few nodes in your tree, and % max life has come to 177%.

I added: Tireless wheel on the left side (helps with mana too maybe?), finished all the extra life nodes near Purity of Flesh, Discipline and Training, Cruel Preparation, and Blood Siphon, and lastly allocated the Written in Blood wheel. If that is not enough, I will also put in the Melding wheel if needed.
Last edited by CircAGG on Jan 15, 2021, 10:08:12 AM
Hey, thanks for updating the build to 3.13, looks pretty great, gonna be a league starter for me.

I assume the POB without the Golem Jewels is probably what you should start with and just use regrets to switch to the main POB.

Was wondering of there are any Uniques (not the golem ones) that help the build out, other than the obvious leveling stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info