[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Amazing build! will give it a shot! if i have any further questions about this build can i pm you in game?? :D

omg dejuv is awesome I wanna have your baby!!!!!!
2 build templates that I potentially will be using in SSF, no jewels, no golem items, elementalist ascendancy + Golem commander node provides 500 regen, 18% phys dmg reduction and nearly 50-90k more dot dmg:

1. https://pastebin.com/dKBLYnym

%hp recovery on block build, reaching 200% max life
800 regen from vitality/ stone golem
5-6k+ life
2k-2,7k bastion shield
ailment immunity

Could potentially skip Call to arms and instead pick up all endurance charges.

2.https://pastebin.com/rSRCtzQP

Evasion/dodge varient speedy gonzales build with No witness providing elusiveness and then grabbing Acrobatics.

570 regen
5k life
2k+ bastion shield
Ailment immunity
10% elusive on kill (15% hit/spell dodge + 30 mov speed)
Acrobatics even more dodge

Overall I think block varient will be much tankier, while evasion one will allow your minion to keep the aggro while you run around phased throwing dots every 2-3 seconds.

Now if you're not SSF, or if you manage to find some jewels, these
will be one of main ways to scale damage lategame, Burning bright is the MVP of damage gains, you can roll it on large and medium jewels.

Herald of Ash is absolutely sick for damage or you could instead run Flesh and stones for the blind.

I was either gonna go with coldslinger or this, but clear wise, this was an absolute beast and a superior choice based on my practice runs, since you literally off screen the monster, where with coldslinger, it takes some time for the projectiles to reach the monsters.
So, with the datamined new craft bases, theres a MASSIVE FKING HELMET we can use on this, and put KB setup in

Would allow for free exposure with KB

Pair it with elementalist mastermind = 50% exposure by spamming KB
Last edited by MrYamamoto on Jan 15, 2021, 5:34:56 AM
I practised leveling with the build yesterday. After getting Spellslinger it feels pretty amazing, before that it was kinda clunky (maybe I wasn't that effective with my gear or something).

I will most likely level as Stormblast Mine (+OOS + Frostbomb) until Spellslinger since I'm more comfortable with that setup early on.

One tiny nitpick:
Witch doen't get Pierce until the library quest but you can use other support for PS for sure.

Can't wait for leaguestart. 8 more hours. HYPE
Last edited by Gnarfo on Jan 15, 2021, 5:44:11 AM
"
Etko wrote:

I was either gonna go with coldslinger or this, but clear wise, this was an absolute beast and a superior choice based on my practice runs, since you literally off screen the monster, where with coldslinger, it takes some time for the projectiles to reach the monsters.

With coldslinger occultist you can stand inside monster packs because you are so crazy tanky. Dont underestimate that, looking at both skills it feels like its way easier to scale cold dot than firewall secondary debuff. Like after playing around with PoB I hit a wall around 2 million firewall dot after that only crazy expensive gear would push it further.

I think this build will feel good til you fight 10x boss encounters in red maps where it isnt tanky enough anymore. Dot builds always needs some way of sustain or tankiness to survive til enemies die. Not saying this build is bad but it def. has it limits.
Last edited by Zerber on Jan 15, 2021, 5:47:05 AM
"
Zerber wrote:
"
Etko wrote:

With coldslinger occultist you can stand inside monster packs because you are so crazy tanky. Dont underestimate that, looking at both skills it feels like its way easier to scale cold dot than firewall secondary debuff. Like after playing around with PoB I hit a wall around 2 million firewall dot after that only crazy expensive gear would push it further.

If you're referring to Vortex build, yes, much tankier.
Coldslinger on other hand is not tanky at all, no defensive layers, you're relying on chill/freeze mostly. I've leveled both to 70 that was my experience.
"
Gnarfo wrote:
I practised leveling with the build yesterday. After getting Spellslinger it feels pretty amazing, before that it was kinda clunky (maybe I wasn't that effective with my gear or something).

I will most likely level as Stormblast Mine (+OOS + Frostbomb) until Spellslinger since I'm more comfortable with that setup early on.

One tiny nitpick:
Witch doen't get Pierce until the library quest but you can use other support for PS for sure.

Can't wait for leaguestart. 8 more hours. HYPE

Just mule a ranger, and u have pierce lvl 1
"
Etko wrote:

Coldslinger on other hand is not tanky at all, no defensive layers, you're relying on chill/freeze mostly. I've leveled both to 70 that was my experience.

Assuming you go occultist you get freeze and stun immunity more or less for free. Getting really good ES regen or recharge rate with a high ES pool is also super easy to get as occultist.

Cold dot coldslinger is as tanky as a normal vortex dot build, afaik theirs even a build here on the forum with 3 mil dot dps and super tanky setup.
Last edited by Zerber on Jan 15, 2021, 5:51:30 AM
"
Zerber wrote:
"
Etko wrote:

Assuming you go occultist you get freeze and stun immunity more or less for free. Getting really good ES regen or recharge rate with a high ES pool is also super easy to get as occultist.

Cold dot coldslinger is as tanky as a normal vortex dot build, afaik theirs even a build here on the forum with 3 mil dot dps and super tanky setup.

you're immune to all ailments as a elementalist.
for stun immunity you can pick up Unwavering stance, but its not really needed, since you're sitting at 5k+ life on top of 2,5k bastion shield.

Look up my character BonjourPadla, I'm running it there, there is absolutely no point talking about 3mil+ dps builds, sice they all revolve heavy investment, im mostly referring to SSF/ early league gearing, Burning bright is a phenomenal way to scale dps for flame wall, check the first page, both videos of build show case show guys stacking it.

+exposure we get off ascendacy will be insane, anyways! play whatever you think works best and enjoy :P
"
MrYamamoto wrote:
So, with the datamined new craft bases, theres a MASSIVE FKING HELMET we can use on this, and put KB setup in

Would allow for free exposure with KB

Pair it with elementalist mastermind = 50% exposure by spamming KB

Remember only WOC gives -25%. Other kind of exposure is only -10%
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info