Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
SpaniardPuss wrote:
People still don't understand what % Increased dmg and % More dmg means KEKW

''OMG 30% Increased dmg from my necro is gone STOP THIS NERFS**T THIS GAEM ISN'T FUN ANYMORE''

Totally fine with the damage nerf with Necro. Getting frustrated with people not recognizing that the issue wasn't the DPS nerf, but the nerf to suitability combined with the effective inability to resummon during boss fight.

Raised Spectres will now be monster level 72 at gem level 20 (from 76), have lowered Accuracy (to roughly match Raised Zombies at the same monster levels) and slightly slower monster level scaling past gem level 20.

"Monster level reduces the life much more than the damage. The nerf to monster level will make spectres die easily at endgame content. And re-raising spectre mechanic is almost impossible in middle of fight. We need to desecrate and find the right one and target corpse to raise new spectre. --- kayellaPoE"
"
lotting2782 wrote:
i think comparing cooking and getting an item from vandor is stupid so YOU NEVER KNOW what your cooking gonna be good or BAD so you suck at coopking and you put it into the game because your cooking is 50/50...it like comparing driving and gaming i only kill 1 person in real life but in gta i kill 500 will driving so i must be a good driver????????????????

i use 10 chicken to cook and only eat 1 out of 10 and i buy 10boot and got 1 good boot so i suk both at the game and at cooking??fucking idiot

While the cooking comparison might not be the best, the change itself makes sense. Its to stop people from exploiting/gaming some recipe outcomes.
I cannot be caged.
I cannot be controlled.
Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!
There's a nice post over on Reddit that summarizes all the actually significantly buffed skills in these notes - https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/kw8hkb/list_of_meaningfully_buffed_skills/

Spoiler
TL;DR: 24 skills got pretty substantial buffs, a good amount of other skills got more minor buffs. It's not 40, but it's still pretty good.
Dear GGG

For the love of god reconsider the spectre gem nerf even for small % up i really love this game and i cant play any other build you destroyed the build that most of the new players love your game through it, you have the numbers guys so please look what u can do about it

thank you for all of your efforts

"

Rofl, how little you know about minions. Watch the OP skeleton mage and spectre builds you will see from us this league.

I am not arguing with you, we just need more nerfs for the Necro and minions in general. It's still OP even after the nerfs.
So i've been playing Occultist in the past with ED/Contagion and it got nerfed to hell, even though i really enjoyed that build. Recent leagues i took a liking to poison builds (mostly assassin) and started those, while now Assassin is again nerfed badly. What's the point of doing .5 insteade of .4 % to crit chance per poison when it only benefits builds that work with few poisons (i could think of none)?!

Appears to me as if the game is supposed to be slowed down; reading tons of nerfs doesn't really feel that exciting for me and going to have to find a build i like for next league doesn't either. Guess i'll just go with the meta that is kinda forced upon me...
"
Raise Spectre

Raised spectres now have a spectre level of 28 at gem level 1 (from 31), up to level of 72 at gem level 20 (from 76).

4 level difference at lvl 20 is the maximum reasonable cuck you could have done there...
But 6 lvl difference at lvl 25 is TOO. FKING. MUCH.

Mom, Rory, anyone... Y U MUST BE LIEK DAT? 😩
lets go boysssssssss!! thanks ggg for content u could buff some skills which don't get much love from players but other than that we are good to go :D
Why do Notables even stack in the first place?
Samite Helmets have been renamed Samnite Helmets.
CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info