Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

If you want to have some fun, go back in time a little and read Delirium patch notes discussion. You'll be surprised to see almost identical posts about nerfing everything, quiting PoE and especially, killing necros. Obviously it's a true necro thing - dead again and again and again, yet still here and thriving :)

The enormous hype generated for this league and an unfortunate misscommunication is the only thing that is different, but I bet it's gonna be forgotten soon. And guess what's gonna happen before the next league? Yes, you're right, necro killing and PoE leaving ;)

Last edited by Marobudka on Jan 13, 2021, 2:39:27 PM
GGG, Why do you find it logical to nerf aura gems instead of the obvious core problem (aura stackers) causing you to implement these nerfs?

Almost everyone else who don't play metabuilds gets sucker punched out of the minor bonuses given by alternate quality gems for no good reason, they are now pointless to most people, why do you think these changes are a good idea on a broader spectrum view?

I never played an aura stacker, I don't play summoners - I feel left out and confused about what to play this league, I am not excited for ANYTHING I've read in the patch-notes post.

I am not sad, just disappointed.. you used to deliver something fun and new with each large content release before, I don't feel that way anymore.

I am not sure if this is Tencent ruling your actions or if you're just getting out of touch.

Last edited by Aktinium on Jan 13, 2021, 3:09:24 PM
"
Aktinium wrote:
GGG, Why do you find it logical to nerf aura gems instead of the obvious core problem (aura stackers) causing you to implement these nerfs?

Almost everyone else who don't play metabuilds gets sucker punched out of the minor bonuses given by alternate quality gems for no good reason, they are now pointless to most people, why do you think these changes are a good idea on a broader spectrum view?

I never played an aura stacker, I don't play summoners - I feel left out and confused about what to play this league, I am not excited for ANYTHING I've read in the patch-notes post.

I am not sad, just disappointed.. you used to deliver something fun and new with each large content release before, I don't feel that way anymore.

I am not sure if this is Tencent ruling your actions or if you're just getting out of touch.

I am with you on this one... Nerf the 99.9% instead of fixing the actual problem. The thing is Aura Stackers will be back and they will just have to spend more currency for a similar level of OP.
Horrible patch notes and changes, further nerfing already useless ascendancies, and making "buffed ones" appear better, while actually nerfing movement speed, and overall DPS, for a bit of "fluff'.

People think slayer is better because of 5% attack speed while it loses 50% attack damage while leeching?
Assassin loses everything and mass movement speed for nothing?
Jugg having the ONLY good talent in it, nerfed, while also already being one of the worst and most underused of all subclasses?
Miners just straight up worse.
Deadeye gaining a couple cool things but really being worse, and the ricochet talent actually being junk for any sort of boss battle.
And so much more...

Yikes.
"
We are really confident that once the community at large sinks their teeth into these new options, there will be a tonne of powerful new builds available to discover. This should be further emphasised tomorrow when we reveal the full patch notes for 3.13 which includes over 40 skill gem buffs and other balance changes.

Where is the "tonne of powerful new builds" that should be "further emphasized today" ?
Last edited by GKPlight on Jan 13, 2021, 3:09:04 PM
much to nerfs
no buff ES
2 new gems? very few.
40 skill gem buff? very funny, hell no.
Skip League.
Dead Game bye
Too. Much. Clutter.

I loved your work, GGG; it was your balance team I wasn't very fond of.

No one will cry for you, balance team in GGG. Not a soul!
Last edited by uppercue49 on Jan 13, 2021, 3:21:09 PM
"Replica Alberon's Warpath now grants 1 to 80 Chaos Damage to Attacks per 80 Strength (previously per 50 Strength). This affects all versions of the item."
Really, after 4 months GGG'll destroy this version ... without legacy version; HeadHunter is still OK but this item is like a story about unwanted son Hyakkimaru....sad
And this : balance with Hierophant class - No longer causes Skills that would Summon a Totem to Summon two Totems instead, and no longer grants 50% increased Totem Placement speed.
GGG, could you explain me why you'll kill niche builds, btw ???
People still don't understand what % Increased dmg and % More dmg means KEKW

''OMG 30% Increased dmg from my necro is gone STOP THIS NERFS**T THIS GAEM ISN'T FUN ANYMORE''

Last edited by SpaniardPuss on Jan 13, 2021, 3:30:27 PM
i think comparing cooking and getting an item from vandor is stupid so YOU NEVER KNOW what your cooking gonna be good or BAD so you suck at coopking and you put it into the game because your cooking is 50/50...it like comparing driving and gaming i only kill 1 person in real life but in gta i kill 500 will driving so i must be a good driver????????????????

i use 10 chicken to cook and only eat 1 out of 10 and i buy 10boot and got 1 good boot so i suk both at the game and at cooking??fucking idiot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info