Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

I think a lot of the outrage comes from misunderstanding game mechanics and calculations. These changes won't make you do 70% less dmg.[/quote]

Sorry but now I have a bleed gladiator with 78% chance to block and 100 % chance to bleed. in most to the time I block all dmg so I have +40 % dmg , and I always hit bleeding targets and have +30% dmg..
Explain to me my wrong calculation pls
[/quote]

10 base dmg with 1000% increased dmg collected all over the tree and items will be 10 base dmg with 930% increased dmg after that nerf. Which is 7% less in that example, and not 70%. Combine it with a higher base bleeding chance which is also in the glad ascendency now, if I remember the changes right, you can maybe choose another increased dmg node from the tree now instead of picking a bleed chance node to get to 100% to make up for that loss.[/quote]

THANK you for this :)
I understand now.
Outrage comes from this:
1 They hype us up with announcement
2 notes are so HYPerlame so hype x hype destroyed itself

many ppl feel that their expectations has been betrayed

beautifull words but tonns of illogical things
i really want to talk to person who did "meaningfull" balancing to non-highlighted accendancies
it feels more like: "have them betatest those 3, cripple others"

guess, i will have to ignore donating money here so GGG can feel that they need to do smth logical
Last edited by indeX_S on Jan 13, 2021, 12:29:14 PM
I haven't laughed so well in many years ... keep it up ... you're going to make POE a game of alms. I will jump over this league as well, but I will have fun watching the streams.
"
rade632 wrote:
I offered you the gift of exile and you used it to reinvent yourself. I couldn't wish for a more potent instrument.

BAGPIPES SAY HI
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Even without the Nerf Notes this is the most underwhelming list of skill changes I have seen since I started playing =(
"
Ambassador wrote:
What another guy said.

The only thing i can care to comment about being a nerf or buff are two things.

The Zana mods, are horrible!

And the heist town, that one is super kek.

and if they are serious about sirisman chance to appear in an influenced map, then we best hope he is modified somehow due to the layouts.

imagine him appearing in a map like cage map or something. jeswus

or maybe they've made it simple and just added a portal to his place from the map.

then there's no issue at all.

More likely he appears in a similar way as Shaper , briefly appear in Shaper Guardian maps. Throw a skill and vanish .
"
Corpse Pact

No longer grants 30% increased Damage if you have Consumed a corpse Recently.

Well RIP Necro I guess
So... where's the new powerful options?
I Believe I Can Fly ~~~~
Personally after a lot of reading the forums and thinking of the skills I would like to play I have decided to skip the league. I don't mind the nerfs to necro as I have played necro in the past few leagues but other skills that I like to play either got nerfed or are still not viable. The scorching ray buff, I mean do they seriously think this will make this skill end game viable? I can overcome A8 Sirius or 10 bosses and Maven with Scorching Ray now? Or searing bonds? So can I just put a bunch of searing bonds down during boss fights and not get one shotted?

Also the always debate about casual players vs elitists or no lifers. The balance needs to cater for all. The most popular mode in the game afaik is SC Trade or HC Trade. Which means a game needs to have players for trading.
A casual can find a mirror in the first few days but needs to sell it to probably an elitist who has farmed 500 ex.

If casuals are put off by the complexity and lack of progression and elitists are put of by all the nerfs then those that say "if you don't like it don't play it" should consider SSF.
"
Sardekar wrote:
So...literally nothing for minion skills to mitigate the nerfs, awesome.

Necros will be fine because they'll always be fine, but my Guardian summoners will just now be worse for no real reason. Not worse enough to be unplayable, but worse enough that it'll feel bad, and make me feel bad for playing what I enjoy playing. Punishing players for not playing your shifting meta of whatever you overbuff each league kinda sucks. I have RSI that result in me mainly playing minions, because it's less painful and easier to deal with. Thanks to streamers overusing Necros every league, minions keep getting nerfed, which hurts any non-Necro summoner far more than it ever does actual Necros.

Sucks. Guess this one reason player retention is so bad- game gets boring when build choices are limited. Necro shouldn't be the only viable summoner, and Necros being overtuned shouldn't keep affecting every summoner. Every league you guys take away more choices and reduce fun/creativity.

I love these tears!!! Summoners must suffer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info