The Easiest of the Easy Beginner Build Guides [1.1 SotV UPDATED]

Hey ZiggyD Love your videos they are so helpful! :D
Do u have any uniques or gear that u would recommend for leveling in this LA build? Thx!
For someone progressing through Merciless difficulty, how much armour should I aim to have to stay alive? Is keeping resists maxed and getting life always a priority over improving armour rating? Currently have about 1.6k atm and taking quite a fair bit of damage from archer mobs (and also being forced to kite most other stuff).

Are increased armor/evasion nodes (the ones in the duelist section) worth taking at this point over damage or life?
Last edited by blueblacklogcake on Mar 2, 2014, 1:45:03 PM
It says updated but the tree isnt updated-.-

Edit: Yearh you guys are right.. i missread the 1.0.2 updated as updated for 1.1
Not sure how that happend, must have been tired

I appreciate all the work ziggyD does as much as the next guy and sorry for comming of as a Duche. That was certanly not my intent.
Nemo saltat sobrius
Last edited by Bleaq on Mar 9, 2014, 4:09:15 PM
It says updated for 1.0.2, not 1.1. The patch just came out, give Ziggy some time mate...
"
Bleaq wrote:
It says updated but the tree isnt updated-.-

realy guy... hes doing that in his free time, for nothing and u blame him some hours after the patch with such a smily?

Do it like me:

Hi Ziggy, do you except some big changes for the new tree yet, or it is still similar to the old one?

"
ZeZealot wrote:
Hey ZiggyD Love your videos they are so helpful! :D
Do u have any uniques or gear that u would recommend for leveling in this LA build? Thx!

realy try out this bow: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Death%27s_Harp

this one shines out everything on ur way to merc.

its usable early for normal docks farming ( lvl 32 to 40 ) and its still viable on the whole cruel part. Also the dual arrow effect suits perfect for LA.
Last edited by Enterich on Mar 6, 2014, 12:22:22 PM
update the LA High dmg build please.
Any chance of getting this updated for SotV please? It's been a great guide :D
It's not exactly the same but this should be very close for new players:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73ruDhrbI_ZW-vlj7_D8xXRBveZaSGeg3Q1314d2W6-QCpUFSn1OKtnGtkEppTKUapNaGkMxfwLV7RvIpuDAD14T0k2E776nYSHNmBpVEuHexmSj6mI26DpSMn4OPJ_LFHH466cw37_qGJ7NFCD3MtIhUEdyqfe-rKp82VnzwBqQVWaep4T60ho4HRQ26ew4j0YkquNqOthX4tDQGYUt0nflMomboc9lBLNnvVXGFE3wHwJx7m-iAHTteu9gSwUtQKCeuRXwOlgEfocZ
Last edited by Nuray on Mar 7, 2014, 4:12:09 PM
Hello, I was using the LA/frenzy build pre-1.1 and when i was using it a remembered following your passive skills guide all the way to increased shock, but now the passive skill guide seems to be bugged out, and i don't see how you got to unwavering stance/blood-magic and up toward increase shock through the marauder/templar trees....would you still recommend this build as a beginner's farming build? If so I need to know how you got up the those points, as i forgot and now all my passives were reset post 1.1.0. Thanks for the guide!
"
zombiefood wrote:
Hello, I was using the LA/frenzy build pre-1.1 and when i was using it a remembered following your passive skills guide all the way to increased shock, but now the passive skill guide seems to be bugged out, and i don't see how you got to unwavering stance/blood-magic and up toward increase shock through the marauder/templar trees....would you still recommend this build as a beginner's farming build? If so I need to know how you got up the those points, as i forgot and now all my passives were reset post 1.1.0. Thanks for the guide!

Use this backbone to get your keystones and static blow nodes. Then grab any life/damage nodes nearby that you need. You can check Nuray's post above for a more complete build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info