The Easiest of the Easy Beginner Build Guides [1.1 SotV UPDATED]

I'm going to try this since I never make it out of normal when playing hardcore lol, I'm a typical bad that needs to practice and this seems perfect.

:
i just want to say thank you very much.
i first played poe when it was open beta but was not fuzzed much by it things changed when i say ur guide and posts thank you for the help
1.2 update ? :)
hm, tree could remain similar, just the most important - the shock nodes went even further away, but its still possible to get em after around mid 70. wonder how armor, curse, aura and lifenode nerfs impact that build now.

an 8 link armor with curse on hit would be nice :P Even dual curse seems interesting now but that could be a lot of key spamming ;)
Last edited by hcl on Aug 21, 2014, 1:27:08 PM
Sorry - am kinda new to game but have checked a few other ZiggyD links for other games

I am playing PoE but the skill tree I am looking at doesnt seem to look like the ones from the links in the original post - has it changed? (again)

And how can i find out what the skill trees looked like - if the links don't seem to show pathing correctly?

Thanks
"
Scarecro_NZ wrote:
Sorry - am kinda new to game but have checked a few other ZiggyD links for other games

I am playing PoE but the skill tree I am looking at doesnt seem to look like the ones from the links in the original post - has it changed? (again)

And how can i find out what the skill trees looked like - if the links don't seem to show pathing correctly?

Thanks

The Skill Tree was reworked with the release of the new Expansion. You can find the updated one here.
"
xJuniel wrote:
The Skill Tree was reworked with the release of the new Expansion. You can find the updated one here.

That seems to be the new passive skill tree, but it seems that no points have been spent? Maybe ZiggyD has not yet updated his builds here on the forums.
"
Fessels2903 wrote:
"
xJuniel wrote:

That seems to be the new passive skill tree, but it seems that no points have been spent? Maybe ZiggyD has not yet updated his builds here on the forums.

Of course it's not updated XD ziggyd takes forever to update his trees xD
"
Canderelia wrote:
"
Fessels2903 wrote:
"
xJuniel wrote:

Of course it's not updated XD ziggyd takes forever to update his trees xD

LoL did not know that, but now i do. :)
I've made a screenshots before the patch ;)
Screenshot

Use slider below to see the whole screenshots (or copy their links and paste them to the new browser windows/tabs).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info