[3.13] ARCHAMAGE HIERPHANT DUO ✦ Tanky low-budget BV league starter ✦ CI upgrade with clusters ✦

"
Lordmuerte wrote:
Hello, im playing this build, and i would like to know what other spells could i use to proc archmage with this build, i read there shock nova is good, but what lv should i keep it?

If i use a non duration skill i guees i can remove pasives that increase duration of skills and add other pasives?

Im quite noob into this calcs, maybe i making weird questions.

Shock Nova and Purifying Flame are great spells that scale correctly on this build. Don't forget that you also need to replace Unleash Support with Spell Echo.

Also these spells make big sense if you want to use Inpulsa with 6-link in Pledge of Hands.

Best node instead of inc. duration would be Malicious Intend nearby.
Last edited by Atataforthewin on Feb 12, 2021, 4:51:09 AM
What lv should i put the skills then if i decide to go for shock nova or purying flame? it is just as much as i can deal with the requeriments or should i stop lving it at some mana cost? (im not using now Sanctuary of Thought ascendancy, im going conviction instead. Should i level shock nova as much as i can and then use Sanctuary of Thought?

Thanks for all, im enjoying a lot the build, saving currency for CI version.
what to replace watchers eye with if it isnt up on trade.
PS. there aren't any.
Hello mate , first of all thank you for your build , love it.
But ,got some problems with it .. Dying to fast on t10 maps for some reason. Got 14 600 mana and 7100 shield. Can you please help me with this issue, cant figure it out.
Thats my PoB : https://pastebin.com/Qi3fH4yw
Thanks for the great guide, I'm giving it a go now, but would like to ask one question: how do you deal with stuns when already CI? I was thinking about pathing to unwavering stance, but those 5 points really hurt. Maybe you have some nice trick up your sleeve I don't know of?

Last edited by Karpathos on Mar 12, 2021, 7:07:46 PM
Hello, Im actually interested in that guardian build! Ive played two successful chars using the ivory tower and i actually love the armor
Question; For extra tankiness, can I use chaylua instead of atziri, inspiration support instead of archmage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info