[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

There is an alternative for charging offensive ?
I don't found it in the new three.
Yes, it's removed with all of the other "channeling" clusters.
"
Ahmed93000 wrote:
There is an alternative for charging offensive ?
I don't found it in the new three.

"
YYakovliev wrote:
Yes, it's removed with all of the other "channeling" clusters.

I didn't want to say anything until I saw the official tree. *sobs*

Well, that opens up a whole bunch of options then. If you want endurance charges, inexorable is still there for that. If you want damage, heart of flame or something similar. All good options. I will look at it more intently once POB is updated. hehehe
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
I will look at it more intently once POB is updated. hehehe

Give, give, give! :)
"
I will look at it more intently once POB is updated. hehehe

We are looking forward for it! :)
Well, I can officially say I hate the new passive tree. RIP Charging Offensive. :(

https://pastebin.com/QjERjTwC

Last league's character with 3.16 tree. Build was already starved for points and the new system didn't exactly help. That said there're some nice things here as well.

30% of chaos damage does not bypass energy shield is pretty sweet from the EV/ES Mastery. Decided to path to shadow side of tree for this. Soul Thief+Blood Drinker gives back 2% Life+ES on kill to replace how cinderswallow was pre 3.15, this should feel really nice.

Damage recouped as life is just beautiful for this kind of build. Can grab 12% using Unnatural Instinct in the witch's northern socket and another 20% adjacent to Undertaker node. Vampirism comes with life gain on kill, but may not bee needed/worth the points as you progress further. But it's there and worth mentioning.

IF planning to do this early in the league I would probably go eldritch battery to deal with mana problems early on. 3 points or Devouring Diadem.
Hey hey Gryphenprey

I played this build back in Ritual and it solidly has been my favorite build ever- but I've since had a bit of a downgrade on my PC due to GPUs not being available.

I loaded her up on standard and couldnt get over 2 fps in combat, even with 100% minimum settings.

Is there anything I can do about how graphics intensive this build is?
Is DD still an option?
Has it lost enough power that the fps isn't worth it these days?
"
RinF_ wrote:
Hey hey Gryphenprey

I played this build back in Ritual and it solidly has been my favorite build ever- but I've since had a bit of a downgrade on my PC due to GPUs not being available.

I loaded her up on standard and couldnt get over 2 fps in combat, even with 100% minimum settings.

Is there anything I can do about how graphics intensive this build is?
Is DD still an option?
Has it lost enough power that the fps isn't worth it these days?

Try changing your networking mode from Lockstep to predictive.

DD is still an option
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
Well, I can officially say I hate the new passive tree. RIP Charging Offensive. :(

https://pastebin.com/QjERjTwC

Last league's character with 3.16 tree. Build was already starved for points and the new system didn't exactly help. That said there're some nice things here as well.

30% of chaos damage does not bypass energy shield is pretty sweet from the EV/ES Mastery. Decided to path to shadow side of tree for this. Soul Thief+Blood Drinker gives back 2% Life+ES on kill to replace how cinderswallow was pre 3.15, this should feel really nice.

Damage recouped as life is just beautiful for this kind of build. Can grab 12% using Unnatural Instinct in the witch's northern socket and another 20% adjacent to Undertaker node. Vampirism comes with life gain on kill, but may not bee needed/worth the points as you progress further. But it's there and worth mentioning.

IF planning to do this early in the league I would probably go eldritch battery to deal with mana problems early on. 3 points or Devouring Diadem.

tyvm for the conversion to the new tree.
i see you arent crit capped even with flask + crit chest and as you already said skill points seem to be a big problem. all in all does not look that promising :(
Gryphenprey, thank you for the tree. In your POB you still have endurance and frenzy charges checked out? We are not able to generate them anymore, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info