[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

seems like coc got an increased mana multiplier for spells now ->

The following Support Gems now have a 120% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 140% for Attacks, and 100% for Spells): Cast on Melee Kill, Cast on Critical Strike, Awakened Cast on Critical Strike, Cast while Channelling, and Awakened Cast while Channelling.
Gryphenprey, when we can expect your initial thoughts regarding the future of the build after the patch notes? :)
"
YYakovliev wrote:
Gryphenprey, when we can expect your initial thoughts regarding the future of the build after the patch notes? :)

Some time after I get home. Have been away for a few days hahaha.

@Kemple
I'm sure the mana will be fine. Eldritch Battery has also always been a solid option for us early on so that can act as a nice fallback if needed.
Hi Gryph, i saw you have 2 similar guide: CoC VD and CoC BFBB, which version is better, dps wise?
"
H0X9 wrote:
Hi Gryph, i saw you have 2 similar guide: CoC VD and CoC BFBB, which version is better, dps wise?

CoC VD now. The CoC BB+BF got nerfed pretty hard with the AOE nerfs to Blade Blast. That said, the build is pretty decent still, but not as good as this imo.
Gryphenprey, is it possible to do phys/ele reflect maps with this build?
"
YYakovliev wrote:
Gryphenprey, is it possible to do phys/ele reflect maps with this build?

If you run Avatar of Fire you can do phys reflect maps no problem.

Ele reflect you have to adjust for. Otherwise avoid it.
Thank you. One last question - does speccing into Avatar of Fire hurt in any way the DPS output of the double COC DD/VD variant or the cyclone is the only phys damage we are dealing?
Last edited by YYakovliev on Oct 18, 2021, 2:36:57 AM
"
YYakovliev wrote:
Thank you. One last question - does speccing into Avatar of Fire hurt in any way the DPS output of the double COC DD/VD variant or the cyclone is the only phys damage we are dealing?

it's technically a 2% damage increase.
Nice, thank you for the fast replies. The reason I am asking about phys reflect is because of the league mechanic and the juiced corrupted maps we are going to create/run. I do not want to throw away every map with reflect on it, only the elemental ones. I will definitely spec into Avatar of Fire for this.

The only thing that I need to figure out is the tree, when it comes out, because the Avatar Of Fire is moved where the Unwavering Stance was.

https://i.redd.it/lptreo35bht71.png
Last edited by YYakovliev on Oct 18, 2021, 3:21:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info